~Chapter 7~

"Hey (Y/N)" Henry said shaking me. I opened my eyes slowly, getting used to the light.

"What..." I said rubbing my eyes. "Are you ok?" he said sliding my hair behind my ear, checking where he hit me.

I quickly realized I had dreamt us kissing. And as soon as he touched me I blushed a deep red.

I noticed something off about his appearance, it looked like he had been up all night. Or maybe, it was a black eye. I looked at him and raised my eyebrow. He stared back in confusion.

"Your eye" I said sternly. His face lit up in anger. "It's nothing" he said, and turned his head.

I grabbed his chin and made him face me. "What. Happened." I said looking him in the eyes.

He violently turned his head and stood up. "My dad fuckin did it ok?!" he yelled and stormed out, slamming the door.

"God damnit Henry" I whispered and laid back down.

A few minutes passed and I heard a car roll into the driveway. It was Henry's little gang.

I groaned as Belch and Victor got out of the car. But, Patrick wasn't with them.

Henry and Belch talked back and fourth and Victor sat there quietly. A few seconds later, Victor started towards the house.

I didn't think much of it till Henry's door opened. He looked at me curiously and was about to yell for Henry. "Don't!" I whisper yelled before he did.

"Why shouldn't I?" he crossed his arms. "Please, don't." I pleaded him. He sighed and walked over to his bed and sat beside me.

"Listen, I'm sorry about yesterday. There all douches." he looked down and fiddled with his fingers.

I chuckled at him and punched his shoulder. "Your not like them ya know?" I smiled at him.  He seemed a little shocked at my reaction, but eventually gave me an awkward smile.

"What did he do t-" He was cut off by an angry Henry storming in the room.

"Shes. Mine." Henry said grabbing his collar and pulling him up off the bed. He held the smaller boy with ease, almost like he was weightless.

"Henry!" I yelled at him. He snapped his toward me, and loosened his grip on Victor's collar.

"We were just talking." I said sternly, and Henry let go of Victor and viciously came up to me and kissed me roughly. I was in to much of shock to even react.

He pulled away and leaned into my ear. "Sorry" he whispered and turned around to face Victor. The boy was surprised and stood there frozen.

"What?!" he yelled, and Victor turned his head quickly and sped walked out of his room."We'll talk later" he said, and shut the door as he walked behind Victor.

I just sat there still in shock of what just happened. 'I don't think this is a dream...' I thought and blushed.

I had a sudden...lust...for more. I closed my eyes and thought of what we could do.

I shook my head trying to get my head out of the gutter. I got up, wandering around his room. I eventually found a magazine to read, and that kept me entertained for a while.

Henry and his gang were shooting stuff they found outside. The shooting stopped for a sudden second and then a couple shots went off and it was silent again.

I heard the door open and close, and it sounded like Henry had walked in. But I soon realized the footsteps were much heavier and rougher.

  I looked out the window to see Henry on his knees and Belch and Victor awkwardly standing behind him.

I started to worry, 'What had his dad done to him?' I thought anxiously.

Eventually Henry got up and slowly walked inside. I could hear footsteps.walking up the stairs.

Henry opened the door and slammed it shut. He walked over to his dresser and pulled something silver out.

He opened the silver thing, it turned out to be a knife. "Henry? What happened?" I said slipping towards him slowly, looking over his shoulder.

He pressed the knife against his tanned skin, a slit of blood was left behind.

"Henry!" I yelled grabbing the knife out of his hands and throwing it across the room.

He turned towards me and looked down. "Henry, look at me." I said grabbing his shoulders.

I wasn't very tall so I could kinda see his face but not entirely. He looked up and his eyes were red and puffy.

He had been crying, but he tried to hide it. "Henry..." I said softly and hugged him close.

He hugged me back tightly and I could feel his open wound through my red shirt.

We stood there embracing and eventually I pulled away and grabbed his wrist.

"Do you have any medical supplies?" I asked, examining his wrist. He shook his head no. I thought for a second.

"Damn, ok I don't either, but I know someone who could help." I said looking him in the eyes. "You have a rag we could put on it? I dont wanna leave just yet." I said, making it clear I didng wanna see his father.

He nodded and grabbed a shirt and covered it, stopping the bleeding from getting out of control. I could hear his father's snoring. We made a break for the back door, being as quiet as possible.

We snuck out and went around to towns front of his house and started on our way. We walked the streets of Derry. It was late about 7-ish and it was sort of cold.

Me, being the dumbass I am, was wearing a tank-top. My arms were covered in goosebumps, and I was shivering. Henry noticed and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "Where are we going anyway?" he asked, staring straight ahead.

"My friends house" I said smirking, he rolled his eyes and kept walking beside me.

I pointed to a house, and we both walked to the door. "Ok Henry, let me do the talking, ok?"

He nodded and stood behind me. I held my breath and knocked on the door.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked, crossing his arms.  "Yeah, just don't say nothing" I said knocking on the door once more.

After what felt like forever, the door opened.

************************************

Boom baby 7th chap done im back in business baby! Lol anyway thank all of you for supporting me and reading! Anyway, till next time my sins~

-Skylight

(Edited August 26, 2019)