~Chapter 5~

"So...what exactly happened?" Henry said examining head. He was sitting behind me with the little bit of bandages he still had.

"Just my creepy brother...being my creepy brother..." I lied looking away. I was scared to admit anything to him, I felt so weak and powerful against something so easy to beat. I hated it.

I flinched as Henry was inspecting my wound, apparently my head was split open. I knew it hurt but damn.

"He gonna die..." he said under his breath with an angered look. The kind you'd never want to see on a boy like him, someone who could truly do some damage.

"You don't know Anthoney...you don't understand him...and trust me...he is a wild card." I said, trying to keep him calmed down.

Henry looked like he was challenged. He wanted, no needed to win and you could tell.

"Alright well hopefully this will help..." he said taping on the bandage to my head.

"Heh thanks...I better go...don't want your dad to find out I spent the night..." I chuckled and blushed. He looked away hiding his, yet still looking tough.

"Alright...guess I will see you around then?" I said walking towards the door. He jumped up and grabbed my arm like he was saying goodbye forever. "I...I just...." he shrugged and stuttered. "Goodbye..." he said finally letting go.

"Bye Henry" I smirked and walked out the door. I knew he wanted to stay something, but he seemed to afraid to say it.

I walked with my hands in my pockets down his driveway. I couldn't stop thinking about what happened last night, or simply why. The way he didnt flinch when I tried to kick him, or how he was much stronger than before. It didnt add up. I sighed, I'm just glad Henry was there.

  Once I reached the end of his driveway, I saw Richie, Stan, and Eddie all riding there bikes. I waved my hand and they stopped and started towards me. I could tell they were confused, I was standing in Henry Bowers' driveway.

"Hey there sex- I mean (Y/N)!" Richie smirked and wiggled his eyebrows. Stan hit him in the shoulder and told him to shut up. I chuckled at his little flirting.

Stan looked at me and crossed his arms. "Wait...why are you...here?" Stan asked raising an eyebrow the rest of them seemed to have the same confused look on there faces.

  I immediately blushed. "My...uh...cat ran off...and I thought she came here" I lied and tried to look as honest as I could.

  All the boys were definitely suspicious, but shrugged it off. I mentally wiped the sweat from my brow.

"Well we were heading to the Quarry, I doubt any of the others would care if you came ." Eddie said waving towards him. I shrugged. 'Why not...what's the worst that could happen?' I thought walking along beside them.

"So... Are you and Henry like...neighbors?" Richie said walking as close to me as he could. I slightly blushed thinking of all that had happened within the last night.

"Yeah...just neighbors" I said looking forward trying to keep a strong attitude.

"Well that must suck... If you want you can come live with me~" Richie said scooting much closer to me.

"Trust me...within a few minutes you would want me gone" I chuckled.

"Well it's better than living close to that douche" he said turning around flipping Henry's house off. I looked at him like I was gonna beat the living shit outta him. But then I remembered why I can't do that.

"I guess..." I whispered instead. Luckily none of the boys heard me, which I was extremely thankful for.

Eddie's watch went off at the right time, and scared me and Richie half to death.

"Jesus Christ how annoying can something be?" I laughed still recovering from almost having a heart attack.

"Sorry, I need to have it on so I know when to take my pills.." Eddie said looking in his fanny pack for the right tube of prescription drugs.

He finally found the right tube and dry swallowed a greyish pill. As he was putting his meds back, he dropped the damn thing and pills went everywhere.

"Shit!" he dropped to the cement and started franticly looking for each pill.

I bent down beside him helping him look for all the pills. "Here" I said handing him a few.

"T-Thank you..." He said blushing, quickly grabbing all he could find and shoving them in tube. I just smiled and started again on my way to the Quarry.

************************************

"So...w-who's going f-first?" Bill asked stripped to his underwear and looming over the cliff.

Ben, Eddie, Stan, and Richie all shook there heads. Beverly looked at me only in her under garments as well.

"Making the lady go first, such gentlemen" I laughed and ran to the edge of the cliff, jumping off into the water below.

The second the warm clear spring water touched me, I could hear them all hold there breathes.

A great cheer rose up when I popped my head above the spring. "C'mon guys!" I yelled, whilst treading water to keep myself from drowning.

I saw Bev running off the cliff and jumping in, her face was of pure joy. I laughed and splashed her as soon as she had her head above water. "Hey!" she laughed and splashed me back.

Then before you know it, were all in the water, splashing and giggling and having fun.

"Chicken fight!" Richie yelled coming up beneath me. Bill came up under Bev and we fought trying to get the other to fall off.

I was laughing so hard that I hadn't noticed Patrick, Belch, and Victor stalking me from afar.

************************************

"Well, I say it was a successful day!" Ben said cheerfully, putting on his clothes. Everyone laughed and smiled.

"Definitely!" Bev said punching Ben slightly in the arm.

"W-Well I better g-get home" Bill said throwing his bag over his shoulder.

"Me to" Stan said, Ben, Eddie, and Bev nodded in agreement.

"I might just stay here, it's to nice outside." I chuckled, looking over the now calm water.

"I can stay with ya~" Richie said putting his arm around my shoulder. Stan, who was standing behind him, punched him in the arm and gave him the death glare.

"It was just a joke jeez!" Richie yelled, throwing his hands up in defense.

I giggled. "Bye guys, guess i'll see y'all around." I waved at them. "Bye (Y/N)!" Bev said, and the boys waved goodbye.

As soon as they were out of sight, I slipped my shoes off and stuck my feet in the water. As I was starting to get comfortable, I heard footsteps behind me.

"Well well well..." A familiar voice said behind me. "Look at this! Fresh meat all by herself, no one to save her!"

I turned around to meet the eyes of a fat pig, Belch. I started to back away put I bumped into to something, and that something wrapped there arms around me, to where I couldn't move.

"Just us predators and you...the prey" He chuckled.

************************************
So sorry this one took forever, I don't know why but I've been weirdly busy lately! But anyway thank you all for reading, till next time my sins~

-Skylight

(Edited August 26, 2019)