~Chapter 12~

(((WARNING)))
***SEXUAL THEMES***

Those words. As soon as he said them. I knew what I was getting myself into.

He leaned in, his dick pulsing against my naked body. He grabbed my throat and kissed me passionately rough, I couldn't disobey him, so I kissed back much softer than him.

Before I knew it, he had slid his hand down to my hip bone, feeling the curve with his hands. His hand finally found it's way to my inner thigh, right next to my dripping pussy. And not dripping because of the water.

I had my hand around his forearm, gripping everytime I moaned.

His fingers made their way inside me. I moaned as soon as he was inside. He smirked a devilish smirk. We both knew who was in charge.

"Oh Henry" I moaned. He slid his finger farther up, making my eyes roll back. "Yes princess?" He said devilishly.

"Don't s-stop" I moaned and his smirk turned into a grin. He stuck another one in, and started thrusting his fingers inside me.

I could hear the sloshing of my insides against his fingers. I gripped his arm tight, leaving a small bruise.

He leaned in once more, with his other hand grabbing the back of my head tilting it to the side. He brought his head down and bit my neck. Giving me a hickey.

I couldn't take it anymore, I finally came on his fingers, some driped down his hand. He pulled away and smiled, bringing his dripping hand up to my face and shoved his fingers in my mouth.

"Heh, n-not bad" I said with my cum on my tongue. As soon as I was done he put his hand on my head and pushed me down.

I knew what he wanted me to do, and followed his orders. Getting down on my bare knees, I opened my mouth. His dick smacked down on my tongue.

It was fucking big. I looked up at him, eyebrows furrowed. I swallowed hard.

Slowly, I slid his dick in my mouth. I sucked on the tip like a popsicle. He gripped my hair and groaned.

This time it was me who smirked. He noticed and raised and eyebrow. I pulled his dick out of my mouth for a second, and before he could react, slammed his entire dick down my throat.

I could feel the tip touching the back of my throat, choking me. I could also feel his grip get much tighter. "F-Fuck" I heard him moan.

I bobbed my head back and fourth, feeling his dick slide across my throat. He pushed my head down more as well.

The more I bobbed, the tighter he gripped. He forced his dick entirely in, and suddenly pulled it out.

I closed my eyes and stuck my tongue out. He let his load out on my face. His warm cum dripping down and around my cheeks, mouth and chin felt nice.

I wiped a little from my cheek and sucked it off my finger. "Not bad" I said obviously enjoying myself.

He chuckled, and lifted me up. He kissed my lips softly and without warning, picked me up and walked over to the rock wall. He pushed me against it, while kissing me.

"Ready princess?" He whispered in my ear. It sent shivers down my spine. Without hesitation I nodded, even though to be completely honest, I wasn't ready.

He slowly slid the tip of his massive dick inside me. My back arched and my grip on his back left scratches.

I stopped myself from screaming, but his dick hurt and pleasured me at the same time.

"Damn, (Y/N) you're tight" he whispered, my face lit up bright red. He slid it in farther. The scratches got deeper.

I moaned, at this point I couldn't help it. It felt incredible. He kissed me lightly, muffling my moans of delight.

Soon, I could feel his hips start to move. I could feel his dick moving inside of me. Slowly thrusting in and out.

With each and every thrust, I could feel him getting further in. My head pushed against the rock wall, he was thrusting faster.

My grip tightened. His naked body slamming against mine, the sweat dripping down him.

His thrusts became stronger, faster, and more passionate. The feeling of his dick sliding in and out of me, drove me crazy.

His grip on me tightened, I could feel his hard breaths against my neck.

He threw his head back, "Holy fucking hell" he groaned. "You feel amazing" he smirked. I could only moan more at those words.

He thrusted hard into me, I could feel his hips slam against mine. I nearly screamed.

He trusted like that once more and pulled himself out of me, and sat me on knees in a split second. He shoved his dick down my throat and his cum shot down my throat.

He let one last moan out before he collapsed beside me.

"Goddamn" he whispered. I giggled at his reaction. "Did you have fun?" I laughed a devious smile painted on my face.

He turned his head towards me lifted my chin up with his fingers and kissed my lips gently. "Of fuckin course I did." He smirked.

He laid his head back down and I cuddled up against his naked body. I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. He held me tight, petting my hair back, soothing me.

When all of a sudden, I hear an all too familiar voice yell out, "Who's there?"

********************

Yeeee! This was fucking hell to write, literally hell. I hope you all enjoy this short chapter. Sorry it took so long I'm really bad about remembering to write lmfao. Anyway, till next time my sins~

-Lil Smudge/Skylight64