~Chapter 11~

She sung her to sleep every night, soothing her troubled thoughts, and making her happy. But now, the room that once echoed the beautiful singing, was quiet. Painfully quiet. She lay there, staring at the dead, cold wall.

She could hear yelling coming from downstairs. Powerful, harsh, angered yells. She closed her eyes, the once bright colors she imagined, faded to darkness.

She still wore the nice dress clothes she put on for the funeral. The uncomfortable, dress clothes. But at this point, it seemed like she lost feeling in her body. Numb, to the yelling fights. Numb to the punches. Numb to the pain.

****************

I looked down at her sleeping face. My arm around her shoulder, her head on my chest. She huddled so tight to my body, it was almost suffocating, but I liked it.

"Your so fuckin' cute, (Y/N)" I whispered, pretending she could hear me. A smile crept across her face.

"Heh" I chuckled, tucking the hair behind her ear. Her, soft (H/C) fell perfectly, and even stayed tucked.

I stayed this way, her head on my chest, for about an hour. I sat in the silenced room, the only sound was her quiet breathing. She started to toss and turn a little, seeming uncomfortable. I got up, slowly to not wake her up, slid my hands under her body, and picked her up gently. She burrowed her face into my chest.

I walked up the stairs, slowly, gently, and quietly. I could feel her heartbeat against my chest. I reached my room, opened the door and walked over to my bed. I carefully laid her down, she immediately curled up into somewhat of a ball. I slid the covers from the other side of the bed on top of her.

I took my shirt and jeans off, and crawled in beside her. I wrapped my arms around her muscular body, every curve felt so nice. 'Damn, I never really thought about it, but she has a perfect body.' I thought, feeling up and down her body.

As soon as I did that, she moved a little. Of course, she moved her damn ass right against my dick. 'Shit., I panicked, she made me hard, again. I scooted back a little, she followed me. 'This is gonna be fun.' I thought.

*********************

For the first time, I woke up before her. I swung my legs over the bed and let them touch the floor. Her little pool of drool next to her face soaked my pillow. I chuckled.

I slipped a pair of jeans on and walked downstairs. Dad was still asleep, and the front door was slightly opened.

I sighed and shut it, he always forgets to shut the damn thing. I walked into the kitchen, and opened the fridge. A couple twelve packs of Miller sat in inside alone.

I quickly grabbed one, and cracked it open. I lifted the can up to my lips, and let the alcohol flood down my throat. The alcohol taste lingered.

I finsished it and threw the empty can in the trash. I walked over to the window and breathed in. Such a beautiful day outside, birds were chirping and flowers were blooming. Really on a day like this, kids like me should probably be burning in hell.

I looked out over the yard and street that connected our driveway to the streets of Derry.

I thought about it, and had an amazing idea of what to do today. It would be nice to get the hell out of this house. I'm sure (Y/N) wants to aswell.

I walked over to the old stairs, and tiptoed up them, careful to not wake me dad up.

I reached my room and creaked the door open. (Y/N) was still sleeping. I went over to the bed and sat on the side.

I had an idea how to wake her up.

I moved to her side, and jumped on top of her, pinning her hands down. I reached down and kissed her neck softly, sweetly, and passionately. Her eyes opened wide, and her instinct was to bite her lip. She quietly moaned.

"Oh f-fuck Henry..." a quiet moan escaped finally.

"Heh" I lifted my head back up and kissed her lips with the same passion. Immediately she kissed back, like she had been wanting this for a while.

"Wanna go swimming?" I asked suddenly. She raised her eyebrow and looked out the window, realizing how nice of a day it was.

Her face lit up. "Fuck yeah" she smirked.

*********

About an hour later, we were ready. I gave her a piggyback ride to my truck. She giggled all the way ironically.

I sat her in the passenger side, and jumped over the hood to my side.

She crossed her arms as soon is I got in. "Don't be a showoff." She sternly said.

I chuckled and started it up. I backed out of the driveway to hell.

I turned the radio on and flipped it to a station playing "I Love Rock n' Roll" and (Y/N) was instantly dancing and singing along.

"Your cute" I smirked and she punched my arm pretty hard. "I'm not fuckin cute" she said through gritted teeth and went back to jamming.

I rubbed my arm and kept driving. "Cute" I whispered. Luckily she didn't hear me.

We finally arrived at the quarry. She jumped out and took her shirt off. I was a little surprised how quick she took it off. She ran, taking her pants off too.

I chased after her throwing my shirt and jeans off aswell. Right before she fell off the ledge, she stopped and looked at me.

"Well? Whatcha waiting for?" I laughed.

With an evil grin on her face she said, "wanna go skinny dipping?"

I blushed a little and without thinking, nodded my head.

She turned around, in doing her bra and sliding her panties off. I blushed and took my boxers off.

She jumped in, and nearly a second later, I jumped aswell.

The warm water touching my bare dick was weird at first, but eventually got used to it.

I swam over to her and kissed her lips softly. She grinned and splashed me, with water. In defence, I threw my hands to try and block it.

"So that's how its gonna be?" I smirked and splashed her back.

Something about the thought of both are naked bodies drenched in water, made me hard.

Eventually, she surrendered, and swam up to me and put her hands on my shoulders. She kissed me like she owed me.

Her sweet lips made me harder, and before I knew it, I cod feel her stomach with the tip of my dick.

She felt it, and quickly realized what it was. She stopped, and blushed a deep red.

We didn't say anything for a second or two. "Cmere" she said floating to the flat rocks next to the water. I followed her like a dog. She slowly got out, water dripping off her body. Each drop running down every curve.

"Fuck" I whispered. I got out fast and stood behind her, my hands on her hips.

She turned around, my dick flinging up and hitting her stomach.

"Henry~" she moaned, and looked up at me with such pleading eyes. "I'm all yours~" she whispered.

I smirked. "Your daddy's princess." I said seductively.

******
Damn getting hot n heavy. Well I hope you enjoy my Christmas gift, I'm having too much fun writing lmao.

Till next time my sins~

~Skylight64/Lil Smudge