~Chapter 4~

So we ended up playing darts for like an hour. I had no idea how to play so it took me a long time to get the hang of it.

"Well I guess I better get going...don't wanna miss getting beat by my brother..." I said very very sarcastically. He gave me a look of 'he better not hurt ya' and I chuckled and started to walk out his bedroom door.

"Hey...if you want you can...ya know stay here..." he said rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "I mean my dads got an all nighter shift tonight so...no worries I guess..." he said slightly blushing. 'Wait...did Henry Bowers just blush?!' i thought kind of fan-girling.

"You want me to stay?" I asked with my hands on my hips trying not to say 'OMG YES PLEASE!' "What would I wear to sleep in?" his face lit up.

"Stay here" he said and stutter stepped out the door. I giggled a little at his excitement.

After I heard a few things fall he came back with a night gown. I stared at him an eyebrow raised. 'If he thinks ill wear that...he must be crazy.' I thought.

"I am not wearing that..." I said and laughed. "Well I tried, if you want you can sleep in one of my shirts." he said pulling out his dresser drawer.

He pulled out a shirt with the sleeves cut out. And threw it at me. "Thanks?" I said and started to take off my red tank-top.

He of course was watching my every move like a hawk searching for his prey. "No privacy?" I smirked and he spun right around. I laughed at his guilty little spin and proceeded to take my shirt off.

I slipped it off and put his shirt on. It went down to my thighs. "Well where will I sleep?" I asked and slipped my jean shorts off.

"I...uhhh..."he was staring at me. "I mean...you can sleep in my bed if ya want. It's pretty comfortable." he said clearing off all his porn magazines and trash. I chuckled a little at the mess he had made with all his junk.

"Well thanks Henry, but I won't take your bed from you." I said helped him pick up trash.

"Well your the guest, so..." he said picking up trash as well.

We ended up reaching for the same piece of trash and our hands touched. I felt my face go red and I could see his too. I quickly let go and turned away. There was a moment of awkward silence before I jumped on his bed.

"You're right, this is comfy!" I said getting comfortable. "Well then it's yours." he said and threw me a blanket.

"Well if you need me i'll be downstairs on the couch." he said and turned off the light.

"Night Henry!" I yelled at him before he walked out the door. "Night (Y/N)" he yelled back and left to go downstairs. I heard his footsteps against the stairs and as soon as he got to the bottom, I let out a long sigh.

I snuggled up in his sheets. 'Man he has slept exactly where im sleeping!...' then I thought about it for a second.
' I found the pornos on his bed...' Even in the darkness my face was glowing.

I smirked at the thought, wondering what else he does right here. It started to turn me on, but with a guilty conscience I shook the thought away.  Eventually I got drowsy and started to drift to sleep.

************************************
I woke up randomly in the dead of the night. It was unusual for me to wake up like that. But as I sat there in his bed I grew thirsty.

Eventually I got up and slowly walked downstairs, careful not to wake Henry. As I came to the bottom of the stairs, a faint light flickered on in the kitchen. Not a light like a lamp, but more like a candle.

"Henry?" I whispered, and  gradually walked in.

A man with shorter hair in a t-shirt and jeans was standing over the faucet.

"Henry?" I asked walking closer.

Suddenly he turned around only to be the most perverted man alive."Anthony?!"

There was something much more sinister looking about him though, not like he wanted to fuck me, but he wanted...more. This look of his frightened me, it sent shivers down my spine.

I backed up and tried to run to get Henry, but before I could he had his hands around me almost strangling me. I kicked him in the balls trying to get away like I usually do, but it seemed like he didn't feel it.

He harshly threw me back against the faucet, nearly breaking my back. "HENRY!" I screamed desperately. But before I could run, Anthony had his hands on my inner thighs, spreading them apart.

I tried to scream once more, but he had his hand around my neck. I could feel his hands sliding up my body, trying to pull my shirt off.

"Please stop!!" I cried, but almost as soon as it started, it stopped.

I fell and almost knocking myself out. I leaned up against the cabinet and held my legs to my chest. I sobbed into my knees.

"(Y/N)?" Henry rushed in,  and fell beside me. "(Y/N)?! What happened?! Are you ok?" he said lifting my chin up.

"H-he...A-Anthony...he.." I sobbed and held my head down again.

He grabbed and hugged me against his chest, and cradled me. I sobbed into his chest.

"Hey....it'll be ok...shhhh.." he said cradling me. He petted my hair softly.

"D-Don't leave me...." I whispered. He hugged me closer. "Ill never leave you."

"C-can you...s-sleep with m-me?" I asked with pleading eyes tears lining my cheeks.

"Of course I will..." he said giving me a reassuring smile. I hugged him tighter. "T-Thank you..." I whispered.

Henry carried me to his room bridal style, careful not to hurt me in the slightest. When he got to his room he walked, watching the floor below him not wanting to trip. He gently laid me down on his bed and covered me up.

"Ill be there in a second." he said walking away from the bed. I saw him reach for his belt buckle, slowly undoing it. He slipped out of his jeans and threw his tank-top off.

He looked back and smiled, while he walked over to his bed and lifted up the covers, and slid in.

"T-thank you..." I said hugging his muscular body. He hugged me back and rested his chin on my head. "Anytime you need help...I will always be here." he said and kissed my head.

"Goodnight (Y/N)" he whispered as I drifted off to sleep.

************************************
Damn boi y'all are getting spoiled so many chapters in a week lol anyway I really hope y'all enjoyed because I personally enjoy writing this particular story. Tell me what you think in the comments below until next time my sins

-Skylight

(1145 words!)

(Edited August 25, 2019)