~Chapter 2~

"YOUR A SLUT AND YOU KNOW IT!" he yelled slapping her.

"WELL ANY SANE WOMEN WOULD BEING MARRIED TO YOU!" she snapped and pushed him back. "YOU KNOW WHAT IM DONE WERE THROUGH!" she yelled throwing her engagement ring on the wooden floor.

"WELL SO AM I YOU DIRTY SLUT!" he screamed and shoved her out the door. He stood there, anger in his eyes, his fists clenched.

"Daddy?" there daughter said walking in the room with a soft pink blanket in her hands. She looked around, confused. "Where'd mommy go?" she said.

"Shes gone..." he said under his breath, clenching his fists.

"What?" she whimpered holding the blanket closer to her face, cowering back.

"SHES FUCKING GONE!" he screamed at her. She tripped backwards in shock and started to her room. She hid under her pillow and cried.

************************************

"Come here to think too?" a some what familiar voice said behind me.

"Yeah guess I do..." I replied without looking behind me. I looked out onto the water with a small smile of understanding.

"Welcome to the club...I come here to get away from my dad...you?" he said still standing up almost looming over me.

"Dad and my brother....and just life ya know?" I said turning my head. Henry fucking Bowers stood behind me arms crossed.

His face lit up quick. "Wait a minute your the chick who pulled a knife on me!" he yelled. "The fuck are you doing here?!" he yelled at me.

"Same as you fucker!" I yelled back at him. He tensed up ready to fight.

"No one pulls a knife on me!" he yelled and pushed me back. "Your the asshole...tryna beat the shit outta kids who can't fight back!" I pushed him harder. "Maybe it's the it's the only fucking way I can stay half way sane!"

His eyes widened then suddenly avoided eye contact. His normal asshole look turned to a look of sadness and regret. He held his head down and sighed.

I gave him a small smile. "Well...Henry, I know how it feels." I said holding my hand out for him to shake.

He looked at me like I was crazy. Then he smirked and shook it. His hands were dry and cracked not surprising but a little startling. "By the way Bowers...My name is (Y/N)...but if ya like bitch then go ahead" I chuckled and flipped him off.

"Nah I like (Y/N) better...even though "bitch" suits ya." he chuckled to. He gave me a small smile.

'Maybe he's not as bad as everyone thinks...' I thought. 'I mean...he is pretty hot...' I blushed at the thought. "So Bowers...w-who do you live with?" I asked trying to distract the thought from my head. He simply pulled out a pack of cigarettes and fiddled one out. He stuck one between his lips and searched through his pocket to find the lighter. "Just me and my dad..." he said, the cigarette making him sound a little weird.

He lit the cigarette and held it over to me "Want a puff?" I shook my head. "Nah I'm good." I said pushing it back. "Suit yourself" he said went back to staring out over the creek.

"Pretty ain't it?" I said not taking my eyes of the water. "Yeah it's pretty at night."he said and looked over at me. "By the way...where'd you even come from?"

I chuckled and thought of an answer. "Ya know....I honestly don't know...my dad has moved so much I can't even tell ya." He nodded. "Why'd y'all move?" I looked down. "My dad goes through women like there's no tomorrow...he also was a cop...not a good one...hints why he's gotten fired a couple times."

I looked over at him. "Your dad's the sheriff or somthin right?" His eyebrows furrowed. "Yeah...somthin like that..." He clenched his fist and looked over at me.

"Ever wanna beat someone but you know if you'd try you'd just end up gettin' your teeth knocked out?" he said angrily, with a hint of need. "Oh yea...but instead of 'teeth knocked out' I might have suck my brothers dick..."

He had a weird look on his face like he didn't understand. "My step brother's a pervert. Tryna get in me all the time" I said and looked away trying to not make eye contact.

"Damn...I thought I had it hard..." I snapped my head back. "I'm fine. Dont pitty me." I said with strong eyes.

He look away. "I'm sorry...but why?" he said looking like a puppy who shit on the floor and doesn't know what he did wrong.

"Everyone could have it worse...there are kids without homes or families...at least I got a home..." I said softening up.

"I ain't got a family either..." he said under his breath. "You got your dad right?" I said suddenly feeling bad for him. 'Wait I feel bad for the kid who tried to beat the Losers?' "Not really...all he does is beat the shit outta me..." he said and turned around and lifted his shirt up. He had lashes all across his back, some looked fresh, others looked like they've been there forever.

My eyes lit up, I felt my eyes start to water. 'This is like gladiator torture..' I thought to myself. "I...I'm so sorry Henry..." He let his shirt fall down and turned towards me. "You get used to it..." He looked over the water like he was in deep thought.

"Henry?" he perked his head towards me "Yeah?" "What happened to your mother?" I asked feeling a bit out of place after I said it.

He turned his head and refused to answer the question. "Sorry I even asked. If it makes you feel any better my mom left me when I was 4" I said patting him on the shoulder.

I looked at the watch on my wrist. "Shit... I still gotta take a shower..." I said standing up. "I gotta go Henry." before I turned and left he grabbed my arm. I blushed slightly. "Meet me at the square tomorrow at 12... I'll be in a red truck." he said and let go of my arm.

I nodded and started of back to my house. 'Why would he care to make plans with me? Does he...no..' I felt my face glow red as I walked home.

************************************
Boom second chapter done hope you enjoyed. Leave a comment on what you thought I love to hear from you guys! Till next time my sins!

-Skylight

(Edited August 25, 2019)