Chapter two

Their house in Hamptons

Jimin's and Taehyung's nursery

Namjoon's POV
Seokjin put Taehyung to sleep and Jimin is asleep too so we can go back t our bedroom. Rest of the night is calm, our babies are sleeping till eight in the morning. Jimin wake up us with crying because he has a wet diaper. I get up and change him. Taehyung is still asleep so I take Jimin downstairs.

Seokjin gets up too and starts to cook breakfast. I sit Jimin in his highchair and feed him pancakes with honey and nuts. Seokjin goes back to the nursery and brings Taehyung. He sits him in the highchair next to Jimin. Taehyung is still sleepy and after half pancake, he whines loudly. Seokjin carried Taehyung back nursery and I made a bottle with formula. I put Jimin in a playpen and I go to nursery and hand Seokjin the bottle.

"Mama needs a shower so daddy will feed you."

Seokjin gives Taehyung to me and I sit in rocking chair. Taehyung suck on the bottle and I have to pull them out of his mouth a few times.

"Baby you cant drink so fast, you will make yourself ill."

I understand that he is hungry but I don't want to see him in pain. I pat his back and after he burp, I cradle him close to my chest. I lay his head on my shoulder and rock the chair. Taehyung fall asleep again. He needs it.

I don't know how long he has lived on streets but now I and Seokjin will make sure that he is fed well, has enough sleep. We will keep him safe and happy. His life is going to be full of love and happiness. Taehyung is with us just a few hours but I already fall in love with him. But for now, it is important to find out if he isn't ill.

Yoongi is CEO of a hospital and he is a really good doctor and our friend so we trust him. Yoongi will examine our new baby and help him with falling in headspace. His friend from Japan discovered a very specific mix of drugs. With the right dosage, you can bend a person's mind any way you want. After the drug Taehyung will be in some blurry state. The more we will babied him, the younger his mind will be.

Yoongi comes to nursery with Seokjin behind him.

"Hi Namjoon. And who is this little guy?"

Yoongi said and put his bag next to me. Yoongi gently takes Taehyung from my arms and lay him on the changing table. He undress Taehyung and examine his body, eyes, ears. Then check his mouth and even his anus.

"He is malnourished and few bruises. Luckily he has nothing broken. I will take a blood sample and then call you the results."

Yoongi took a syringe and stab it to the skin of my baby. Taehyung whines again but I kiss him on forehead.

"Shh it will end soon."

Taehyung looks in my eyes and I smile at my adorable boy. After the blood sample, it is time for another injection. The drugs flow from vial and disappear in his body.

"For the next few days, you have to take care of him 24 hours, be with him every second. You know very well how it is working."

I and Seokjin silently nod because we remember how it was with Jimin. Taehyung will be like a newborn child but after few days the drugs will wear off and he will be in a baby mindset. Then it will depend on the dosage we will give him. With a low dosage he will be older, with a higher dosage he will be younger. We will have to discuss it.

Seokjin's POV
After I wake up Namjoon is already downstairs with Jimin but my new baby is still sleeping. Like a good mama, I cook something delicious so I decided on pancakes. Namjoon is feeding Jimin who is unusually eating like a good boy. I go back upstairs to the nursery.

Taehyung is awake and sucks on a pacifier. My heart is melting, he is just too adorable and the pacifier is bobbing in his mouth furiously when he saw me. I lift him from crib and check his diaper. It is still dry so I carry him down to the kitchen.

He is still sleepy so he doesn't fight when I sit him in his highchair. I feed him pancake but after half he doesn't want to eat. His stomach is probably too small after years of starvation. I carry him back to the nursery and sit in the rocking chair. Namjoon brings me bottle with formula and I let him feed our small boy. I take a shower and go to check Jimin. He is sitting in playpen and watch Pokemon.

Yoongi arrived with his partner Hoseok and their own boy Jungkook who is in six years old mindset. Hoseok sits in the playroom and looks after Jimin and Jungkook. I and Yoongi go to the nursery where Namjoon cradles Taehyung. I am nervous but luckily Taehyung is too weak and sleeps the whole examination. During injection, he wakes up and whines. Yoongi is talking but I need to hold my boy. I rock him in my arms and pat his diapered bum. Taehyung is whimpering silently and I sit in rocking chair. Yoongi and Namjoon leave. I take a fairy tales book and read him a story. I know that my boy is in pain, it is a side effect of the drugs. He will be too sensitive so I have to be even better mama than normally.

Taehyung's POV
The crib is weird but so comfortable. It is the first time I am laying in bed after so many years. Pacifier is soothing and I suck on it. Who is the boy in the crib next to mine? Did they save him from streets like me or is he here because he wants to? The thing from the bottle was so good, sweet and warm. The diaper is humiliating but I won't use it again.

The man who call himself daddy takes the boy from another crib. I am still sleepy so I fall asleep again. When I wake up again I am alone. I enjoy laying in a comfy bed and suck on a pacifier. Suddenly the man who calls himself mama comes. He lifts me from bed and inappropriately slide finger in my diaper.

He carries me downstairs and I find myself trapped in a highchair. He puts a plate with a pancake in front of me. He doesn't give me a fork or spoon instead of it he feeds me. It is really good but after a few bites, I am full. He lifts me from the highchair and carries me back to the nursery. The room is pretty and luxurious but honestly, everything would be better than my old tent from rags. He sits down with me in his arms.

Am I so small or is he so strong? The one from the park is back. They change me between them so now the tanned muscular man holds me in lap. He is nice but I like the other more. He feeds me another bottle of the good thing. After a bottle, he pats my back until I burp and then he put my head on his shoulder.

I am falling asleep again because it is so comfortable to be held by someone kind. Suddenly I am disturbed by sharp pain in my arm. I open my eyes and there is standing another man above me. The pain from my arm spread quickly in my entire body. Mama is back and takes me. Mama? Why did I say? He sits down and took a book. He reads me fairy tale about prince and dragons and I am falling asleep again. This kind of living isn't so bad.