Chapter twenty seven

Seokjin's POV

We are waken up by Taehyung's crying. I rush to the nursery and change his soiled diaper but Jimin and Namjoon are awake too. I carry Taehyung downstairs to kitchen and strapped him in his highchair. Jimin changed his pyjama like a big boy and it doesn't matter that the shirt is backward. He climbed in his highchair by himself and patiently wait for his breakfast, but I can't say the same about Taehyung. He is wriggling in the highchair and swing his legs, it is great that he can't reach the ground because otherwise he would run away. Joon is entertaining fussy Taehyung and I cook soup and salty pancakes. After breakfast Joon left for work and I took the boys out of highchairs. Taehyung has to take his medicine, so I crushed his morning dose of pills and put it in his bottle of milk. There are playing with blocks on terrace and I sit on garden sofa.

"Baby time for your bottle."

I pat my lap, but Taehyung doesn't budge.

"No want."

"Such small babies like you need their milk because only then they can become as strong as their daddy."

I wrap my arm around his waist and lift him from ground. I pull him in my lap and put his head on my shoulder. I press teat of the bottle on his lips and he starts to suck. Taehyung hums over the sweet taste and soon the bottle is dry.

"Good job baby! You will be strong boy."

I put him back on ground and they continue in playing. I put the chicken in oven and prepared gardening tools. We are going to grow our own vegetable, fruit and herbs for my cooking. I dress my boys and we go in the garden. I put hats on their heads because the sun is strong and we are ready. 

Taehyung's outfit