Chapter eleven

Namjoon's POV

I have to do some work around house. After I put clothes in washing machine I go outside with boys. Summer is close so I need to clean swimming pool and lawn is growing bigger everyday because of nice warm weather. I take lawnmower from garage and lay Taehyung in portable crib in garden and zip the net against bugs.

Portable crib

Portable crib

Jimin has toy lawnmower and he runs with it behind me. He is so happy that he is helping me but Taehyung hates that he is alone. I cant cut the lawn when they are sleeping because it wakes them up. I cant leave him free without supervision. He starts to cry and even Jimin presence next to his crib isn't helping. I finish cutting the lawn and lift my crying poppet from crib.

"Don't cry darling. Daddy had some job to do but now he is back."

His cries slowly dies and he is just hiccupping now. I carry him into sitting area on terrace. We sit down and I give my boys juice.

"Mama is coming back tomorrow so lets make some gift."

I put papers, crayons, glitter pens and other colouring supplies on table and sit between them. Jimin is immediately drawing something while Tae must taste the crayons at first. Jimin is drawing pretty well and Tae's painting is just random shapes. They are colouring so I go and heat up lunch and we eat at the terrace. Weather is nice and warm with just slight breeze and I enjoy the peaceful atmosphere. After lunch Jimin wants to play again and Tae is sleepy after bottle of warm milk so I put him back in the portable crib. I play with Jimin and suddenly hear that the gate is opening. I get up from grass and go to look who the hell it is. You can imagine how was my surprise when I see Seokjin getting from his car.

"Jin what are you doing here?"

He goes to trunk and grab many bags.

"This is the way how you greet your goddess?"

I chuckle over his nickname but it is true.

"You said you are coming back tomorrow."

"Mother was feeling sick so I drag her on plane back to Korea. But the most important question - where are my babies?"

Jimin runs from garden and yells mama so loud that he woke up Taehyung. Tae is startled and starts to cry but in moment he saw Seokjin he is quiet and babbles mama too. Jimin is occupying Jin and Tae is screaming still trapped in crib. I get him out and carry to Seokjin. Tae is tossing in my arms and makes grabby hands toward Jin. He immediately took him and press to his chest.

"Mama missed you too my duckling."

They are hugging and daddy is forgotten. Jimin ran away and comes with their pictures.

"Mama this is you in New Yowk."

"And all these bags I am holding, what are they?"

Jimin smiled cutely and answer that in the bags are presents for them. Seokjin doesn't say anything and just point toward hall. Jimin ran there and drags most of the bags with him. Apparently all what Jin did in New York was shopping. The bags are full of luxurious clothing, toys and few decorations for our house. But he didn't forget about me. I got new watches with names of your babies engraved in italics. I put them on and watch how Jimin is Jimin destroying the wrapping paper and Tae clings on Jin.

"Tae baby was is that bad with daddy?"

Tae doesn't respond and just snuggle closer to his mama. Jin is sitting with his baby boy on lap and looks like he is in heaven so I play with Jimin and leave them alone. Jimin isn't probably happy as Tae from mama's return, my spoiled boy is just enjoying all new gifts.

Jin and Tae are cuddling for rest of the afternoon and I desperately need his attention too. After dinner we watch Kiki's delivery service, Taehyung completely love it. We tuck them in cribs together and finally my time is here. We took long bath together. Seokjin is complaining about his mother stupidity and how she is trying to push him in marriage. I let him talk about everything what bother him and after bath I wrap him in towel and lift him.

"Joon!! What are doing?!"

Jin is laughing and I silence him with kiss because otherwise he will wake up our babies. I carry him to bedroom and lay him on bed. I dry him with the towel and kiss him all over his body.

"Joon..!"

Seokjin moan under my hot lips and we can't take it anymore and slowly make love. After sex we are laying exhausted and covered in sweat.

Seokjin turns his head to me and kiss me above my left nipple.

"I don't care about what would people say about our family because this is pure love."