Chapter eighteen

Seokjin's POV

Jungkook and Jimin enjoyed the Disneyland. It wasn't so funny for me, Joon and Hoseok. Yes, few attractions were great but it was so exhausting to keep eyes on the littles all the time. Disneyland was crowded and boys were hyperactive and too curious. Once Jimin got lost and I collapsed but Joon found him soon. I was feeling bad that Tae is at home and I hoped that Yoongi isn't much grumpy but his photos calmed me down. After all it was good idea to leave him with Yoongi at home. When Jimin got lost so easily what about Tae? He is like toddler in his head, too innocent and cute for this world. The flight back to New York was painfuly long but finally we landed. Airport security almost stopped me when I ran through the hall with Jimin while Hoseok and Namjoon go slowly behind us for our suit cases. I jump in Yoongi's car and hug my baby around neck. I missed Taehyunnie so much that it literally hurt. Namjoon and rest are here so we can head back to Hamptons. Whole drive I am hugging my baby and kiss him all over his face. At home Tae gave us presents from aquarium and Yoongi, Hoseok and Jungkook leave. I can sense how is Yoongi horny so I am not surprised that he dragged his lover and little boy out of the house.

"We have pwesents for you Taehyunnie!"

Jimin yells and bring the big paper bag with presents. Most of it was chosen by Jimin and he was really careful so Tae can be sure that he has the best presents from whole Disneyland. Many sweets, stuffies, toys, few pieces of clothing and even baby bottles and pacifier with Disney characters. Jimin hand me package with pacifier decorated with Bambi. I unwrap the pacifier and wash it with hot water and then hand it back to him. Jimin carefully took it with two fingers and put the teat between Taehyung's lips. Tae immediately takes the pacifier and suck on in it few times. Tae lift his head and his cuteness is crushing my soul. What a pity that whole world can't see him like this! I swear one look at my cute baby boy could stop every fight. Soon the pacifier is bobbing in slow pace and Jimin shows him every toy. In the evening I have to dress Tae in new Mickey mouse onesie and finally they are asleep. I am cuddling with Joon in our bedroom but we are disturbed by Taehyung's screaming. Joon groan and I chuckle. How can he be so lazy?! I got up and go to nursery.

"What is wrong Tae? Such small baby like you should be sleeping, it is too late."

Tae is still crying and the pacifier fell down from his mouth. I slide my finger in his diaper but he is dry. I frown and lift him from crib. Suddenly I see what is wrong. He has some red pimples around his neck. I undress him and gasp in shock. His entire body is covered with red pimples and Tae is furiously scratching it.

"No baby stop it, you cant scratch it. Joon come here!"

Namjoon comes and I told him about the rash and to undress Jimin because he has the same onesie. Joon then calls to Yoongi but they don't have this problem with Jungkook. Jimin looks fine too so only my small duckling have this nasty rash. I apply cream on the rash and put mittens on Tae's hands because all he want to do is scratch it until bleeding. I swaddled him tightly and put him back in crib. Tae is sucking on his pacifier with Bambi and I turn on the mobile above his crib. It helps him to fall asleep and I go in bed too. Joon is angry that they are selling something so dangerous in Disneyland. I hush him with kiss.

"Love, our small baby boy is too delicate, Jimin and Jungkook don't have rash. Don't worry I will buy him more Gucci."

Dreadful vision of my shopping spree will silence him for sure.