Chapter six

Seokjin's POV

I cant get rid of weird feeling but I cant say what is wrong. I middle of the night I am woke up by Taehyung's whimper. I go to nursery and lift him from crib. In moment when I touch him I feel how hot he is. I quickly carry him to bedroom and woke up Namjoon.

"Namjoon, Taehyung has fever! Quickly call Yoongi!"

Namjoon blinks blankly few times and hurry for his phone. I lay Taehyung in our bed and I think that his fever is raising every minute. Finally Yoongi is here and grumbles.

"I hope that it is really so urgent when you dare to wake me up in middle of the fucking night!"

When he saw Taehyung, now all red and sweaty in face, he shut up and open his bag.

"Hold him for me and take of his diaper."

Before I can ask what is he going to do, Yoongi pulls out thermometer and we nervously looked at each other with Namjoon. Namjoon quickly get his plushie and distract Taehyung. I take of his diaper and lay him on his back and bend his legs to his tummy. Yoongi lubricate the thermometer and gently shove it to bum of my baby. Taehyung is whining even more and his plushie doesn't work. He is looking at me with such betrayed and sad look that it is breaking my heart. I feel like I am not helping him but torturing him. Taehyung really has fever and quite high. Yoongi examine his mouth and ears and he finally find reason of Taehyung's pain, he has ear infection.
"Yoongi, you told me that he isn't sick."
Yoongi is now really pissed of.
"Seokjin are you a fucking doctor? Because I am! I am doctor and fucking CEO of huge hospital. And you know what? Go fuck yourself, I got up in middle of night and came here. Do you think that ear infection can be find in blood? No dumbass!"

He quickly writes prescription for antibiotics and leave. Ou, I shouldn't say that to Yoongi. Namjoon drives to pharmacy and bring the medicine. It is liquid so I add it to his milk and bring the bottle to his lips. Taehyung is still sweating and whimpering in pain but he sucks his milk like good baby boy he is. He fall asleep and I lay him in middle of the bed between me and Namjoon. Taehyung is sucking on pacifier and clutch his plushie. He is sleeping soon and I cuddle him close to my chest.

Next day Namjoon stays at home and help me with Jimin. I am taking care of my ill baby. Taehyung is still in pain but the fever goes down a bit. I spend the day by reading him fairy tales and we cuddle in bed. In the evening after quick bath I lay Taehyung back in bed and fall asleep. In middle of the night I am woke up by weird feeling on my chest. I open my eyes and feel something heavy on chest. Taehyung is laying on me but that isn't the reason why I am feeling so weird. He is sucking my left nipple like it is pacifier. My nipple is hard and I hardly hide my moan. Namjoon stirs in sleep next to me and woke up. He turns to me and blink surprised.
"Wow Seokjin you look really hot like this."
Taehyung sucks my nipple little bit harder and I cant hide my moan.
"Seokjin I have idea."
Namjoon leans closer and whisper in my ear that he wants to fuck me hard.
"Namjoon we cant have sex now. We have ill baby here."
But it is too late and I see that his dick is hard. Namjoon suddenly get up and go somewhere. He brings baby basket and put it in corner of our bedroom. He gently takes Taehyung from my chest.
"Hey mister horny monkey, let me swaddle him."
I swaddle Taehyung with thin blanket and lay him in the basket. I still feel like monster, my baby is ill and I am going to have sex?
"Namjoon what if he wakes up and he will see us? It will traumatize him!"
He thinks for short moment and then close the veil around basket. He jumps back in bed and hurriedly hugs me around my neck. He pushed me down and suck and kiss my neck harshly. I moan under his warm touches and kisses. Namjoon toss his silken pyjama pants away and strip my shorts. He quickly thrust his hard dick in my ass. I hug him around neck and try to mute my moans. We are making love and I toss my head back. Namjoon makes some animalistic sound and come inside me. I cum on his stomach and we hug for moment completely exhausted. We took short shower together and then I lean over basket. Taehyung is still sleeping so I leave him in basket and go back to bed. Namjoon hugs me tightly and kiss me in hair. I am falling asleep in his arms and my last thought is that it is really pity that I cant breastfeed my baby boy.

Namjoon's POV

Seokjin wake me up and it takes me few moments before I am really awake. Seokjin is holding sickly looking Taehyung in arms and panics. He gives me the worst task ever. I have to call Yoongi and it means that he is going to rip off my head in moment he will get here. After few moments he picks up the call. Yoongi takes temperature and confirms that Taehyung has fever and ear infection. Then Seokjin made the biggest mistake. He doubted Yoongi's skills. After Yoongi scolded Seokjin and told few curses he wrote prescription for antibiotics and I quickly leave and get and medicine. Seokjin feeds our ill baby bottle of milk with the medicine. Then he put Taehyung in middle of the bed right between us. It is nice to have Taehyung so close because he is really cute when he is sleeping. All three of us go back to sleep. Next day I better stay at home. Taehyung has still fever but luckily it isn't so high as night before. Jimin asked where is his baby brother but we don't want them to be close now. What if Jimin get the infection too and then we will have to take care of two ill babies? I play with Jimin and Seokjin is with Taehyung in our bedroom. Taehyung is still sleeping in middle of our bed with us. Yeas, it is nice to have our sweet-scented baby here with us but I need sex. It has been four days since we have sex and I am horny. During night I am wake up by weird noises. It is something between cat's meowing and whimpering. I weary open my eyes and my dick is immediately awake. Taehyung is laying on Seokjin's chest and sucks his nipple. This is extremely hot and Seokjin feel it the same way as me. He is red in face and tries hard to quieten his moaning. But Taehyung's sucking is hard to ignore. I whisper in his ear that I want to fuck him and lick his ear lobe which is his over sensitive spot. Seokjin wants to fight with lust and shakes his head. He looks at me upset like I am the biggest monster. I sigh and roll back on my side of the bed. I am thinking about jerking of in shower but then I remember something. We have small baby basket. It is from first months with Jimin. Seokjin wasn't able to get his hands of him and now he it is same with Taehyung. I quickly go for the basket and put it in corner. I am so horny that I work as fast as flash. I lift Taehyung from Seokjin's chest and want to put him in the crib but Seokjin stops me. He swaddled Taehyung and finally put him in the basket. I jump back in bed and suck Seokjin's neck. He is moaning mess under me and I finally can shove my dick in his tight ass. I am fucking him and grunt with exertion. When I cum inside him I feel that all tension from work is gone. We take quick shower and go back to sleep. In my mind I thanked to God that Taehyung is still sleeping. I don't know how we could manage to take care of him after long sex.

 I don't know how we could manage to take care of him after long sex

Baby basket