Chapter fourteen

Seokjin's POV

Easters are coming and I have so much energy in my veins that I decided to throw a party. Of course I invited Yoongi and Namjoon with their boy so now I am preparing many different delicacies. I don't want to be high and mighty but I am best cook. I am baking and cooking and my boys are helping me. At least they are trying. Jimin is asking me ten things per second and Tae still has his oral period and wants to put everything in his mouth. In this moment he is trying to eat flour. He is strapped in highchair because I am afraid that he will totter between my legs and I will harm him. The bowl with flour is on table and he is desperately trying to reach it so I move it away and he is crying. I heat him bottle of milk and he is drinking. Jimin stirs the flour with eggs and sugar and when it is hard for him I finished it. We are baking last cake for tomorrow's party and I let boys to decorate it. Jimin wrote with his shaky writing Happy Easter and Taehyung put few candy flowers on it but most of it end in his mouth. Tae feeds few candies to Jimin and they are giggling together. They are so cute together that I have to grin happily all the time! I ordered costumes from internet and tomorrow they will be even more cute. Tae will be small bunny and Jimin small chick. Next morning I get up and go to nursery. I changed Tae's diaper and Jimin said that he doesn't need one.  I left them in pyjamas and we have breakfast like a family, all together. Our guest will be here before lunch so I have enough time for prepare the rest. While I am setting the last things, Namjoon dressed them. Soon our guest arrive. Jungkook is dressed like bumble bee and immediately runs and plays with Jimin. I greet Hoseok and Yoongi with my cute bunny on my arm. Hoseok is melting how kawaii Tae is and even Yoongi gave his rare gummy smile to Tae. Tae has his head on my shoulder and hugs me around neck while he is sucking on dummy. Before lunch we have surprise for them - eggs hunt. All over garden are hidden chocolate eggs. Every boy got small basket and they can go on hunt. Jungkook and Jimin are fast so they have many eggs in their baskets soon. I am searching eggs with Tae. He is waddling next to me and I hold his hand. He is so happy and cheer over every egg so he doesn't mind that he has not so many eggs like boys. Tae wants to eat the chocolate with the cellophane so I quickly unwrap it for him. Tae is enjoying the taste and gave me one of his eggs.

"Aigoo my good boy is so kind. Thank you."

After the egg hunt we go to terrace where is table with food. Tae doesn't want to sit in highchair so I put him in my lap. Jimin is sitting next to Namjoon and Jungkook is between his daddies. We are eating and I feed my bunny. Tae is eating like he has hole in his tummy, he is eating and eating. For lunch we have chicken and beef steak with fries and potato croquette. Tae is eating fries with hand from my plate and soon he has ketchup all over his face. Littles are drinking ice tea from sippy cup and adults have white wine. After lunch we have dessert.

Tae tastes every cake and cookie and soon he whimper loudly and terrible smell of poop filled the air. I take Tae to nursery and changed his diaper. He lays his head on my shoulder again, clear evidence that he is sleepy. I gave him his plushie and take his small baby blanket and  put it over his head. Yoongi and Namjoon are with boys on playground so I sit on terrace with Hoseok. I rub my baby's back and soon he is asleep. I quietly chat with Hoseok.

"We are going to take Jungkookie to Disneyland next month. Don't you want to go with us?"

"Thanks for the offer but Tae is too small. Jimin would like to go but it means that I and Joon has to go with him."

"You can leave Taehyung with Yoongi. He is good and kind. Maybe he doesn't look like it but he truly is."

"Yoongi isn't coming with you?"

"Can you imagine grumpy grandpa Yoongi in Disneyland? In middle of the ocean of screaming kids? Wild idea!"

"I don't know but I will think about it."

In my mind I say hard no to this but Hoseok doesn't need to know it. We are speaking about everything and soon Yoongi comes back and drop in chair. Hoseok chuckles and go to the playground instead of Yoongi. Yoongi soon shifts to chair next to me and pat Tae over his head.

"So he can be in little space without help of drugs now?"

I nod silently and kiss my baby on temple.

"I am glad for you Jin. Sometimes I am sad that Jungkook isn't so small anymore, most of the time he is around six years old. But Hoseok is with him most of the time, I am same daddy as Namjoon so who I am to say how old he could be when I am not the one who take care of him?"

This is true. When I was in New York with my mother I was worried so much about my babies. Don't get me wrong, I love Namjoon but I wasn't sure if he can take good care of them. He is clumsy and you need to keep eye on them all the time. But he proved that he is good daddy. And last week Namjoon spend with us and it is amazing. I am not so tired in the evening and I can spend more .... adult time with him if you know what I mean. And boys are happy too, Jimin like his daddy more and Tae need some bond with daddy too because he is too addicted on me. After hour of napping on my shoulder Taehyunnie stirs in his sleep and lifts his head. He is still sucking on pacifier and rubs his eyes with his small fists.

"Did my baby have a good nap?"

Tae smiled cutely and nod. He snuggles close to my face so I have his hair in my mouth. Then Tae turns to Yoongi and smiled at him too. Yoongi can't resist and smiled at him too. Our peace is gone when Jimin and Jungkook ran back from playground. Hoseok and Namjoon go slowly behind them and they look tired to death. I cook coffee for us and make lemonade for boys. Jimin and Jungkook are fresh after short break and chasing around garden. Tae wiggled on my lap and whine.

"Baby do you want to play with boys?"

Tae nods so I put him on ground and he runs to boys. Jungkook and Jimin are much faster and Tae cant catch them. He is desperately trying but his waddling is too slow and he is obviously tired. Suddenly he burst in tears and fall on bum.

"Mama!!!"

I run to him and lift him from grass.

"What is wrong my duckling?"

He points at boys.

"Tae wanna pway with Chimin and Kookie!"

He is crying and screaming. Soon he is throwing his first tantrum ever.

"Wanna pway!!!"

Tae is screaming and kicking around. I quickly go inside with him and wash his face with cold water. Tae is tired again and just sniffs and hiccups.

"Don't cry baby boy!"

Yoongi is angry and calls Jungkook closer.

"Jungkook! Why don't you play with Tae?"

Jungkook stomp and yells.

"I don't want to play with stupid baby!!"

Tae is crying again and Yoongi drags Jungkook in house.
I am trying to coax my baby boy but nothing is working.

"Mama Tae not swupid!!"

This is breaking my heart.

"My duckling you aren't stupid. Mama will play with Tae."

He sniffs again and I gave him sippy cup with orange juice. I place him on my hip and go to playground.

"Do you want to build a castle with mama?"

Tae points at swing so I sit with him on my lap. I hold him securely around his tiny waist and swing us. Tae isn't crying but he still whimper quietly. I know that he is sad but what can I do? I cant force Jimin and Jungkook in playing with Tae. I am selfish and want to keep him close because he is small. After swinging I go to sand box. I sit down but Tae doesn't play. He just snuggle his head in my neck and suck on pacifier. I go back on terrace and see that Hoseok, Yoongi and Jungkook are gone. Jimin is quietly sitting next to Joon and looks in his lap. When he saw Taehyung he immediately jumps from his seat and runs to me.

"Tae I am sowwy!"

Jimin hugs Tae and kiss him on cheeks. Tae giggles and they are friends again. If only everything would be so easy.