Chapter nine

Namjoon's POV

Today's morning Seokjin is going to New York. His mother doesn't know about me or boys and it will stay like this because Seokjin doesn't want to tell her about his lifestyle. Previous days he prepared me for everything. He even taught me basic first aid. Fridge is full of boxes with his food so I just need to heat it in microwave. I carry his suitcase to car and then put Taehyung on my hip and take Jimin's hand. We go to front door where is Seokjin putting on his shoes. He is fidgeting nervously.

"Aishh Jin, you aren't leaving them in dark woods. Just four days and you are coming back. And if you don't I will send army to find you. We will be okay my babies, am I right?"

Jimin nods and waves his mama with his chubby hand. But Taehyung is on edge of crying. He is still in baby headspace and he has really strong bond with Seokjin. Suddenly Taehyung bursts into tears. Seokjin wants to take him from me but I pushed him to car and open door for him. He hesitantly got in.

"Waves to mama boys."

Jimin waves again and tell bye bye over and over. Taehyung is trying to reach to Seokjin and whines. I gently grab his hand by wrist and wave with his hand.

"Tae say bye bye to mama."

Jimin is jumping around me and waves to mama happily. Little brat. He knows that he is daddy's boy and I will allow things that mama doesn't. After Seokjin's car leave Taehyung lost it completely.

"Mama!!"

He is screaming and it is killing my ears. We go back inside and I quickly put pacifier in his mouth. He is still crying but he tired himself so he lay his head on my shoulder. I grab his plushie and distract his attention from fact that his mama isn't here. It worked and after bottle I put him to nap. With little effort I put Jimin to nap too. The house is weird. So quiet. Boys are sleeping but normally Seokjin would cook something in kitchen or hum some melody while cleaning. Gosh I wish he would annoy me with stupid k drama plot. Am I baby too if I miss him after one hour? I sit in living room and see paper on cafe table.

Some good tips for daddy ;)

If they     don't want to bath put ducks in bathtub

Use     only baby products while washing them

Taehyung     likes when you sing him during diaper changing

Taehyung     likes when he can hold your finger while falling asleep

If they     are sad, colour with Jimin and Taehyung likes to be swaddled tightly and     cradled

When is     Jimin too hyperactive dance with him

On     every box with food is written how long you have to heat it

Taehyung     is crawling so keep the floors squeaky clean

Remember     that you can call 24 hours a day

I love you boys, Jin ❤️

I almost cry, I really miss him. I make cup of coffee and take one box with food for lunch from fridge and put it in microwave. Then I go and check my babies. Jimin is already awake so I take him out of crib and sit him in highchair. Taehyung is still sleeping so I feed Jimin and wait until he starts to cry. I change his diaper but he is still crying. I feed him vegetable soup but most of it end on his bib. Then I lead my boys to living room. The playpen has padded floor and it is full of toys. Jimin starts to play with ponies. I put Taehyung between my legs so I can support his weak body and keep eyes on him. Taehyung grabs one of the ponies and wants to put it in his mouth but Jimin keeps eye on him too.