Chapter ten

BTS - chapter ten

Namjoon's POV
In the morning I get up fresh and with excitement. Me and my babies for three days! I go to nursery and see that they are still sleeping. Taehyung is cuddling with Seokjin's pillow and Jimin is mumbling something from his deep sleep. I go to the kitchen and decided that I will make waffles for my boys. Don't worry, I am not going to cook them, we have prepared waffles so all I need to do is to bake for moment. I go back to nursery all my boys are awake.
"Good morning daddy!"
Jimin yells from his crib while Taehyung is just sucking on pacifier and look around tiredly. I lift Taehyung from crib and changed his diaper and dressed him. Then it is Jimin's turn and we can have breakfast.

Taehyung's outfit

Taehyung's outfit

Jimin's outift

I strapped them in highchair and put plates with waffles in front of them.

Their highchairs

Their highchairs

Jimin can eat by himself so I give him his cartoon utensil and feed Taehyung. He obviously love it and clapped his hands after every bite. Jimin and Taehyung are chatting together during whole breakfast. Jimin is speaking like four years old and Taehyung just babble like birdie in nest. After breakfast Taehyung has bottle of formula because he had only small waffle. We go to the backyard where is their playground.

Their playground

Their playground

Taehyung is too small to run around so I sit him in sandbox next to pile of toys. Jimin plays with us and we are building sand castle. Luckily Taehyung doesn't try to eat the sand and suck on pacifier. I took bag with snacks and drinks and diapers and after hour of playing we took a break. We sit on blanket and I changed their diapers. Jimin needs just thin pull up with cars but Taehyung is absolutely adorable in thick diaper. He has big bulge between his legs and all he can do is crawling. He is slowly crawling around blanket and then lay in my lap with head on my chest. Jimin is eating Cheetos and I feed Taehyung plain white yoghurt. After snack we play for another hour but Taehyung is too tired so I lay him on blanket. I hum soft melody and pat his back and head. He is fast asleep and suck on pacifier. I am laying next to him and Jimin is running around and brings us many flowers, rocks and pine cones which he found around. After nap we go back to house and have lunch. Some days Jimin doesn't need nap but Taehyung is still baby so he takes second nap. I am carrying sleeping Taehyung in my arms and we go back to backyard. Around the playground is small forest. In crowns of trees are squirrels and I and Jimin watch how they jump from branch to branch. After Taehyung woke up we go back to playground. I slide the slide with Taehyung in my lap but I slower the ride by holding the edge of the slide. I know that even the tinniest scratch or bruise is going to be my death from Seokjin's hands. We decorate our sand castle with rocks and flowers which Jimin found. Suddenly seagull land near the sandbox and Jimin gasp shocked.
"Go away!"
He hugs Taehyung and shout at the bird. The seagull quickly flied away.
"Jimin, why did you scare the bird?"
Jimin frown and hug Taehyung tighter.
"Mama wead us stowy about big biwd which gwab pwincess and flied away with hew. What if he gwab Taehyunnie and take him away? Taehyunnie is too small."
I chuckle and pat his head.
"You like your small brother so much?"
"Yes daddy!! This much."
He stretched his hands as much as possible. They are so fucking cute!! The idea to get Taehyung was the best in my life! Taehyung is wiggling on his spot and I look in his diaper. He is pooped so I lay him on blanket and take of the messy diaper. Jimin kneeled next to me and hands me wet wipes. I changed his diaper and kiss him on forehead and Jimin does the same. I laugh and kiss Taehyung on left cheek. Jimin immediately kiss him on right cheek. I think that it is cute but Taehyung doesn't like it and push me with his small hand. He isn't strong enough to push me away but I got the message. We continue in playing and then took photo with the castle in background. I send it to Seokjin because I know that he is having hard time with his mother. I met her only one time when we were still living in Korea but the one time was enough. She is typical bitch who thinks that she can drivel and decide about everything. Seokjin agrees with my opinion but he always say that she is his mother and he can't dishonour her. After while he texted me back with kissing emojis. I hold Taehyung on my arm with his arms around my neck and push Jimin on swing with my second hand. After while he wants to swing Taehyung. I don't understand it. Jimin seemed to hate his little brother but now he loves him so much. Taehyung is giggling cutely and kicks with his thin legs. It is slowly getting dark so we go back to house. I heat up tomato sauce and meat balls for dinner and cook pasta. After dinner they are covered with food so it is bath time. Luckily it is easier than yesterday.

I run warm bath and add pink bubbles. I stripped them and put in water. They are splashing around and play with ducks. When they are clean I diaper them and dressed in pyjamas. I carry Taehyung to living room and Jimin runs behind me. We sit on couch and watch The Fairly oddparents. Taehyung is drinking milk from bottle and Jimin is drinking tea from sippy cup. After the cartoon they are tired so I tuck them in cribs and let Jimin choose fairy take for today. I read Japanese  fairy tales for them and Taehyung is soon asleep. After the story I lean over Jimin and kiss him on forehead.
"Daddy, it was fun with you."
He mumbled and fall asleep. My heart jump and I whisper in his ear.
"Daddy enjoyed it too."