Chapter nineteen

Seokjin's POV

Luckily the rash is much better next morning and my small duckling is happy and bubbly again. We go on walk around beach and Jimin with Tae are running in front of us. Some jogging man bumps into Tae so hard that my poor baby fall on ground. Namjoon immediately let go of my hand and run to the man who is helping Tae back on legs.

"Go away from him!"

Namjoon pushed the man aside and kneeled next to Tae who has scraped knees.

"Don't you have fucking eyes!"

The man is scared and I understand, angry Namjoon is scary as hell. He is stuttering apologies and wants to give us money.

"Shove your stupid money in you fucking ass and go fuck yourself!"

After the insults the man ran away and Tae is crying even harder but something is telling me that he isn't crying so hard just because of his knees. No, there is something else but I can't say what it is.

I kiss Tae's poor knees and stroke his cheeks wet from tears.

"It's okay, mama will carry you."

I lift him easily and put him on my hip. I hug him around tiny waist with one arm and put the another under his bum. I feel that his diaper is warm and swollen.

"My poor duckling was so scared, I know. Joon we have to go back, Tae has wet diaper."

Namjoon is little bit scared but his death glare soften when he saw Tae clinging on me like small koala. We are walking back and Jimin holds Tae's hand as good big brother and coax him. At home I changed his diaper because we don't want another rash. Then Joon treated his knees and I make bottle of formula with strawberry flavour for my poor baby. Tae is sucking the milk and sit on my lap and I feel how tense he is. I massage his shoulders and back but it doesn't help. Tae is sleepy so I put him and crib for nap. Not after ten minutes I have to run back. Tae is screaming like someone is trying to kill him. I quickly lift him from crib but he is screaming and thrashing so much that I better sit on floor to not accidentally drop him. I hug him tightly and Taehyung is kicking around and screaming in my ear. Joon and Jimin ran in to nursery too and watched us with wide eyes. After long minutes of struggling his body goes limp. Joon wiped my tears which I didn't know were running down my cheeks. He takes Tae from me and change his diaper. Joon holds him close to his chest and lay Tae's head on his shoulder. Tae is cautiously observing his surrounding and refuse to speak with us. During night he has another nightmare and this time Joon took care of him.

"We should call Hoseok. He is psychologist, he can fix whatever is wrong in Tae's head."

Taehyung's dream and past

Taehyung is back in the orphanage. Kids are running around the big building. There is more than two hundreds kids but almost all choose Taehyung as target of bullying. Taehyung is small and he doesn't speak English well, he is fourteen but his English sounds like from kid in kindergarten. Teachers in school don't like him too and see him as stupid Asian trash who don't deserve to be in their classes. He can't escape the cruelty. In orphanage kids bully him and in school teacher make of the poor boy. But what is worst that one of tutors who are supposed to take care of them give Taehyung unwelcome care. In the begging it was just touches. Pat on head or over his butt. But after few weeks the hunger in the filthy old tutor is stronger. After school the kids are in cafeteria and they are having lunch. Some big guy pushed Taehyung on ground and his lunch is all over the floor around him. The cooks doesn't give him much food but now even the little bit is ruined. The old tutor sees it as opportunity. He yells at Taehyung that he did it on purpose and drags him in his office. Taehyung is trying to tell him that it wasn't his fault but the man doesn't care and yells at him again. Taehyung is scares so he is quiet. He thought that maybe he will get spanked but it is much worse. They are in the office and the man locked the door. Taehyung sense that something is very wrong and wants to run away. But the door is locked and no one come to help him although they hear the banging on door and screaming for help. The disgusting pedophile shove Taehyung on ground and bang his head against the hard tiles few times. Taehyung is on edge of oblivion and he isn't able to fight anymore. The man raped the poor barely conscious boy and then locked him in wardrobe. After few hours he raped the boy again and then left him on ground. Taehyung is in unbearable pain but he needs to stand up. That night he ran away from the orphanage.

On streets Taehyug meet grandpa from Korea and he taught Taehyung write and speak better in their native language. The grandpa and Taehyung were together for one year but during winter the grandpa died. Taehyung buried him in frozen dirt and he was alone for another two years. Then his saviours came and gave him new childhood.