Chapter thirty

Seokjin's POV

Whole summer we are enjoying the nice warm weather. Many trips, playing on beach and in the swimming pool and of course our garden. We have some many fruit and vegetables, so we give baskets to Yoongi and Hoseok but still have too many and I made jams from it.

Autumn is full of playing in leaves with our doggie and Chopa loves us, but Taehyung is his favourite. Chopa follows him everywhere and Taehyung cuddles with him so much that I am afraid that the dog will be bald soon. Chopa doesn't ruin anything in house and he is very smart puppy, so he can use his dog toilet. I am glad that the puppy isn't extra work for me.

Now is winter and it means only one thing. Christmas! It is going to be Taehyung first Christmas ever because in the orphanage they didn't have it and on streets he had different worries. So, this is going to be the best Christmas ever. Namjoon almost killed himself when he was putting Christmas lights on the house, but it is almost every year tradition. We also bought huge, but I mean really huge Christmas tree. It is only two weeks to the Christmas Eve and I need to buy few other things. We already have piles of presents for our babies, but I need to find perfect gift for Namjoon. He will probably buy me something awfully expensive. I bought sexy Santa costume in Agent Provocateur as night present and finally I found the nicest set of diary with silver pen and new black business suit case so he can be the most handsome man in his company and on every meeting. While I am shopping Namjoon is looking after the boys. I don't want to take them into city because I am scared that they will catch something from the thousands of coughing people. Or worse, that I will lose them in the huge crowd. But with Namjoon they are safe .... or no?

Namjoon's POV

Seokjin is in the city and I am going to have winter fun with my boys. Seokjin doesn't let them play outside much because Jimin gets sick easily and Taehyung probably too. They are both quite bored and too white when they play just inside the house. I dressed my boys in warm clothes and we go outside.

Taehyung's outfit

Taehyung's outfit

Taehyung's outfit