Chapter thirty four

Jimin's POV

After relax in the hot springs we have dinner. In the morning I wake up I feel that something is different. I am not in little space. Yesterday must have scared me so much that I came out of my comfortable little space. Now I see how stupid I was, running away from Seokjin moreover even with little Taehyung. I feel bad because he is too small and he was more scared than me. I sit up in the huge bed and see that Seokjin and Namjoon aren't in bed, only Taehyung is sleeping next to me. I gently rub his cheek and the pacifier bobs a little bit faster. He slowly opened his beautiful deer-like eyes and blinked a few times.

"Hello, baby brother."

Taehyung only gurgles and makes grabby hands to me. Seokjin heard me and comes to the bedroom.

"My boys are awake!"

He lifts Taehyung and puts him on his hip. Seokjin lays him on the bed again next to me and untapped his dirty diaper.

"What about you Chimchim? Don't you need to use potty? Daddy ordered breakfast, go to eat before I change our baby."

"Seokjin stop it, I am not little today."

He looks surprised but then nodded. Taehyung is clean, so he lifts him again and we go to the dining room. We are eating and I have an idea. This holiday is a holiday for them too but with little Tae, they can't relax. So I have an offer.

"What about I babysit Tae for a few hours and you can be alone together."

Namjoon and Seokjin are surprised and I see that they are thinking about it.

"I am big so don't worry. And if something happens I will call you."

They want to go outside alone but they are worried about us.

"Just for a few hours."

The truth is that I want to give them free time and I want to spend some time alone with my baby brother. I am twenty-three so I can take care of him.

"Okay but you are going to call us immediately when something will be wrong or you won't be sure what to do."

I nod and after breakfast, they leave. Me and my baby brother alone for the next four hours. He is sitting on a carpet and sucks on the pacifier. I know how much he loves swimming, so I found our swimming suits, mine are quite childish but what you could expect. I help him to change into swimming suits and dress a bathrobe over it. 

Jimin's swimming suit