Prologue

Narrator POV

Valerie Grace Williams. She was 19 years old. She was born and raised in London, England. She, her cruel mom, and her sister moved to LA, California 3 years ago after her father died to start a new life.

She Just graduated high-school. She was shy when it came to new people. At school she was considered the 'Shy Girl'.

She was different. And for that, she was Bullied. She didn't have many friends when she was in school.

Her and her mom were not close at all. Something changed about her mom when Valerie's dad died. Her mom was abusive, cruel, and mean.

All she cared about was herself.

But Valerie was always taught to respect and obey her parents, no matter how much they abused her.

Yes, you heard right. Valerie's dad passed away. He committed suicide when she was 11 years old. When Valerie was 9, her dad was diagnosed with stage 4 brain cancer.

As the years went by, the cancer got worse. It got to the point the Chemotherapie was just making him worse. The cancer was spreading. Her dad was slowly loosing his memory. He was forgetting everything, which drove him insane. It led him to depression and suicide.

He just got tired of everything. But he did love Valerie, her mom and her sister.

Valerie didn't know her life was about to be changed completely and there was nothing she could do about it.

Justin Drew Bieber. You've probably heard of him. One of the biggest Popstars in the world.

He's 23 years old. Known as a criminal and a trouble maker.

But people don't know him. They don't know his heart. They don't know who he really is. They only know what the media classify's him as.

But why would you like someone who has went to jail and causes trouble? Right?

His life was bound to change as well.

Did he want this? No. But he had no choice but to do what his manager told him to do, or he could loose his career in music, forever.

***********
A/N: it has been YEARS since I've been on this app. I've decided to edit and publish this book I wrote a couple years ago. Hope you guys like it!!

Follow me:
Twitter: bieberstan1994