Chapter 6

Valerie's POV

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

My alarm wakes me up once again.

I instantly get up and get in the shower.

Once I got out, I put on a T-shirt and skinny jeans with converse. Then I walked myself to work.

"Good Morning, Mrs. Lisa" I said as I walked in.

"Good Morning." She replied.

"Valerie. Hey." She gave me a hug.

"Heyy." I replied.

"So why wasn't you here yester-" she stopped talking once she heard the words 'Justin Bieber'

Her head turned to the T.V. which was on 'Hollywood Life'

"Sources close to Justin Bieber, say that Justin is getting married to a mystery bride. We don't have many details but the sources we are getting this from are very certain. We will keep you updated as soon as we get more details." The girl on the T.V. said.

My heart sunk. I ran to the bathroom and just started crying.

"Valerie." I heard Hailey call after me.

We are not even married yet.

He's getting what he wanted. Attention.

After I stopped crying I wiped my tears and went back out there.

I saw Hailey sitting down crying.

"Hailey... why are you crying?" I asked.

"He's- He's getting married." My heart hurt for Her because I was the one he was marrying.

"Hailey. The media is full of lies. They are probably lying. You know how they are." I hugged her trying to make her feel better. Except I was completely lying.

"But.. but they said they are almost 100% sure that it's true." Hailey cried more.

"Hailey don't listen to them. He's still young. I don't think marriage is happening anytime soon for him." I lied even more.

Gosh I hated lying to her.

I was planning on telling her what happened over the weekend but I couldn't, especially after seeing like this. She's going to get even more upset. I could do that to her.

She finally stopped crying.

"You know you're right. It's probably lies like you said. I don't even know why I was crying. It's not like I had a chance with him anyway." She laughed.

"I just want him to be happy and I don't want him hurt." We both smiled.

"So Why didn't you come to work yesterday?" She asked

I tried to find an excuse quickly.

"I- uh- my mom was sick and she wanted me to stay home to take care of her." I said.

"Oh, is she better now?" I nodded my head yes.

"Oh, umm. Hailey. I won't be at work Friday either." I said.

"Why?" She asked.

"Umm- my mom has a doctors appointment and she wants me to go with her." I lied to her again.

"Oh okay." Hailey said.

Me and Hailey went on with our day. Before I left I made sure I told Mrs. Lisa that I wasn't going to be at work Friday either. She completely understood.

*************

A/N: The next chapter is the wedding!!! I hope y'all liked this chapter.

Remember to vote and comment!

Follow Me:
Twitter: bieberstan1994

Love you babes💞