Chapter 8

Valerie's POV

"Are you gonna bring this too?" My sister picked up the picture that was sitting on my nightstand

It was a picture of me and my dad before he passed away.

I took it from her and looked at it.

Maybe if he was here all of this wouldn't he happening. He would have found a way to stop it.

I miss him.

I put the picture in a box along with all the other stuff I was packing up.

I was moving out. I knew I'd be moving out soon but not because of this reason.

Me and Paisley continued packing up the rest of my stuff.

"I'm gonna miss you." Paisley hugged me.

"I'm gonna miss you too." I hugged her back.

"I got you something." She said.

"You did?" She pulled out two necklaces. If you put the two necklaces together it would be a heart and it said 'sisters forever' and on the back it said 'I love you'

"I want you to have this." Paisley handed me one of the necklaces.

"Even If we Are apart i want you to have this to remind you that I'm here for you and that we will always be sisters." I put the necklace around my neck.

"Aww Paisley. Thank you. I'm going to miss you so much. I'm going to try and visit as much as I can though." I hugged her.

"Valerie, the moving guys are here." I heard my mom yell my name.

Me and Paisley sat on my bed as we watched them take out the boxes on by one.

I didn't have a lot of boxes. Mostly
Because my mom doesn't get me a lot of stuff. It's mostly stuff that I bought with my own money.

"Thats all of the boxes." The guy told me.

"Well I guess this is it." I looked at Paisley.

"Yeah, I guess it is. I can't believe you are moving. Promise you will call me every night?" I chuckled.

"I promise." I told her and we hugged.

"Ahem" my mom grunted trying to get our attention.

"I'm gonna miss you, pumpkin." My mom hugged me.

"I'm gonna miss you too, mom." I half lied.

I will kinda miss her. After everything she has put me through. After the bruises she has left on my body. After everything. I still love her. At the end of the day, she's my mother.

We pulled up to a huge mansion. It was much bigger than Jeremy's and Pattie's house.

I saw another car in the yard and I knew it was Pattie's because she said she would meet us here.

Me, my sister, and my mom got out of the car as Pattie greeted us.

We walked in. It was huge. It was beautiful. This is where I'm going to be living now.

Pattie showed us around the house, giving us a brief tour.

"Valerie, me and Paisley are going to go and let you get settled in." My mom told me. I nodded.

"Okay. Bye." I hugged them both as they left.

I'm going to miss them. Especially my sister.

"So, where's Justin?" I asked.

"He has a meeting with his manager about something." I nodded.

"Would you like me to stay until he gets back or do you want me to leave?" Pattie asked me.

"No, please stay." I smiled.

"Would you like some coffee." Pattie walked into the kitchen and I followed

"Do you think Justin would mind if we made some?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Pattie asked.

"I mean, it's his house and I don't want to invade his stuff." Pattie laughed.

"Sweetie, I'm his mother. He doesn't tell me what I can and can't do. And plus, this is your house too now." Pattie smiled.

"I would love some coffee." I smiled

While she was making coffee a elderly woman walked in the kitchen.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I hope I'm not interrupting anything." The elderly woman said.

"Oh no. You're not. Mama Jan, this is Valerie. Justin's wife now. Valerie this is Mama Jan, she's what keeps this place in order because we all know Justin isn't gonna do it." We all laughed.

"Well, it's very nice to meet you." I got up and hugged her.

"You should join us. We are just talking and drinking coffee." Pattie said.

Over that cup of coffee, we talked about everything. Pattie and Mama Jan told me stories of when Justin was a baby. Pattie told me how her and Jermey met. They told me how Justin became famous. And I told them about myself, careful not telling her about my abusive mom.

Pattie was in the middle of another story about Justin when he was baby, when we heard someone come in the house.

I started getting nervous because I knew it was Justin.

I took a sip of my coffee as I watched him walk into the kitchen.

"Oh, hi." He looked at us. I just smiled.

"How'd your meeting go?" Pattie asked him.

"It was okay. Scooter was just talking to me about the marriage." He replied.

"Oh okay. Well I'm gonna go and let Valerie get settled in." Pattie hugged me, Mama Jan and Justin before she left.

After she left, Mama Jan took our cups and washed them.

"Let me show you to your room." Justin guided me upstairs. He led me to the first room in the hall.

"Here's your room. You can decorate it anyway you'd like if you don't like the way it is." I nodded.

"Well I'm going to start unpacking." I said.

"Wait. First, let's go back downstairs. I want to talk to you about all of this." I nodded and we walked downstairs. We sat at the kitchen table. I noticed the Mama Jan was no longer in the kitchen.

"Okay so first, I know you don't want this. And trust me, I definitely do not want this." I nodded.

"I just had a meeting with Scooter, and he has told me we need to make a lot of public appearances together. When we are out, we need to act like we are actually a married couple that's in love. When we're here by our selfs, If you don't want to be around me, that's fine. I completely understand."

"Okay." I muttered.

"Scooter also told me that after a year we can get divorced. So we just have to deal with each other for a year and we can go on about our lives after that." I nodded.

"Oh and one more other thing. We are not in love and we will never be in love. So you can be with other guys just don't get caught with them in public. And that goes for me too." He said.

We both got up from the table and I went upstairs to my room to unpack.

This is gonna be a long year.

************
A/N: Guys this chapter was terrible It was so hard to wright. I wasn't sure what I wanted to happen in it. But anyway, i hope you liked it.

Remember to vote and comment.

Follow me:
Twitter: bieberstan1994

Love you💜