Chapter 9

Valerie's POV

I woke up to the light of the sun shinning through the window. I rolled over and looked at the clock. It read 6:36am

I can't believe this is my life now. I'm married to one of the biggest celebrities in the world. This all happened within a week. Just two weeks ago I was at home, with my sister. Working and dreaming of being a model. Never in a million years would I have thought I would be here now.

I wish I could run away. But I would have no where to run too.

I sat up in the bed just thinking and trying to comprehend all of this.

Finally, I got up and went to the bathroom that was thankfully connected to my room.

I went to the shower and turned it on. While I was waiting for it to heat up I went back into the room and opened my closet. I almost forgot Pattie had bought me a lot of new clothes when she found out I didn't have many clothes.

I picked out blue skinny jeans and baggy sweatshirt. I went back to the shower and got in.

After I got ready, I made my way downstairs. I went into the kitchen and made some coffee. Justin wasn't up yet.

After my coffee got done, I sat at the kitchen table contemplating on whether I should make him breakfast or not.

If I do, maybe he won't hate me. But if I do, I feel like he would think I'm stupid or something.

I decided to make him breakfast. I made him eggs, bacon, and pancakes with orange juice.

I started placing the food on the plate and poured the orange juice in a cup and set it on the table. As if on cue, he walked down stairs.

"Good Morning." I muttered.

"Morning." He came in the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" He noticed all the food on the table.

"Umm I- I made you breakfast." I stuttered

"You didn't have too." I looked at the floor and didn't say anything.

"I don't eat breakfast." He stated

"I'm sorry, I'll clean this up." I said still looking at my feet, feeling ashamed.

"Mama Jan will do It. Just go get ready and wear something nice. We have a red carpet event we have to attend in a few hours." He walked out of the kitchen and back upstairs.

I started cleaning up the food even though he told me not to. I knew I shouldn't have made him breakfast.

After I was done I made my way back upstairs and into my room. I went to my closet and tried to pick out clothes.

It's hard to pick out something because all he said was 'wear something nice.' He didn't say what kind of event it was or anything.

After like thirty minutes of trying to decide on an outfit I decided a tight, white dress that came just above my knees. Along with white high heels. For my hair, I left my long, wavy hair loose on my shoulders. I also put make-up on as well.

I walked back downstairs and found Justin putting his jacket on.

He looked at me with wide eyes.