Chapter 11

Justin's POV

It was around 3pm in the afternoon. Selena left about an hour ago and Valerie is still out with her sister.

I was going through my Twitter when I came across a new article. The title read 'Justin Bieber's new wife seen with another man'

What? She said she was going out with her sister, not a guy.

I clicked on the article and the first thing that's pops up is a picture of Valerie, Valerie's sister and Cameron. They were at a restaurant. I scrolled down to the last picture and it looks like he's kissing her cheek.

What is she thinking? I told her not to get caught with another guy by the media. She's gonna ruin everything.

I am so mad right now. That's all she does is ruins everything. She came into my life and ruined it. Now she's doing this when I told her NOT to do it.

My thoughts where distracted when I heard the door bell ring.

"I'll get it." Mama Jan said.

I stood up from where I was and watched Valerie walk in.

"Hey." She hugged Mama Jan.

"How are you sweetie?" I coughed getting Valerie's attention. They both looked at me.

"You can talk later. First, Valerie, me and you need to talk." I told her.

"Okay. About what?" She asked and walked a little closer to me.

"Sit down." I told her and she did as she was told.

"I made it pretty clear the first day you came here not to get caught by the media while you are with a guy." I said firmly and she nodded.

"Yes, you did. Where are you getting to?" I pulled out my phone and went to the same exact new article I just read moments ago and I gave her my phone.

"It was just Cameron. Paisley begged me to invite him to have lunch with us so I did." I grabbed my phone and scrolled down to the picture of him kissing her cheek.

"So explain this?" I handed her my phone back.

"He was telling me something. It looks like he kissing my cheek from this angle but I swear he wasn't." She explain.

"Great! Now everyone thinks you're cheating on me. Why did he have to go with you in the first place? You ruin everything!" I yelled at her.

"I'm sorry." She whispered.

I walked into the kitchen.

"You know, you really shouldn't be so hard on her. She's new to this." Mama Jan handed me a glass of water

"I wasn't hard on her. Everyone thinks she's cheating on me with my best friend." I gulped the water down.

"Justin you need to be patient with her. She's already scared enough. She's never has experience with this before-." My phone interrupted her.

"Sorry, I need to take this." I looked at my phone and saw it was Scooter.

"Hey, what's up?" I walked outside.

"Have you seen the pictures?! I thought you told her not to be seen with other guys?" Scooter said firmly knowing he was mad.

"Yeah, I've saw them. I just had a talk with her about it. Apparently, he was just whispering something to her." I told him.

"Okay well how do plan on fixing this? The whole world thinks she's cheating." He said.

"I honestly don't even know." I truthfully told him.

"Well luckily I'm your manager. You can either make an appearance tomorrow. Make it look like you two are on a date. Go to the park or something. Paps are going to obviously be there so act like a cute couple. Make sure you kiss at least once. It will take people's minds off of her and Cameron. OR I'll make a appointment with Ellen and you can explain the situation and that nothing is going on with her and Cameron. Your choice."

"I don't think she's ready to do an interview yet. Especially a T.V. Show that big. I don't want her to do or say something that would make things worse." I sighed into the phone.

"Then you have to do the other choice." He said.

"Ughhh but you said we have to kiss." I complained.

"Ellen or the date?" He asked firmly.

I thought long and hard for like 10 seconds before I spoke again.

If I choose Ellen, she could say or do something and ruin everything. Just like she always does. BUT if I choose the date I have to kiss her.

But then again if we did the date it would be easier for both of us. We wouldn't be on live T.V. And we would just have to act in front of the cameras.

"Justin?" Scooter distracted me from my thoughts.

"Uh yeah?" I said

"Ellen or the date?" Scooter asked again.

"I guess the date." I sighed.

"Great. And make sure the kiss looks real." He hung up the phone.

Greattttttt

I walked back into the living room. I noticed that Valerie wasn't in there anymore. I plopped down on the couch and sighed.

She hates me. It's clear she does. Mama Jan is right. Maybe I shouldn't be so hard on her. I just don't want her to mess this up and mess my reputation up.

It's hard. It really is. I just wish Scooter never put me in this situation. I understand that I need promo and stuff but I don't know if I can do this anymore.

I only did this for one thing. For my fans. My beliebers. I couldn't give up on them. I promised them I wouldn't. They've never gave up on me so I couldn't do it to them. They're the ones who keep me going.

My thoughts where interrupted when I heard my phone ding.

From Selena:
Hey baby, just wanted to let you know that I love you. Just because you have to do this stupid arranged marriage thing, I'm never gonna let her come in between us. I love you. TTYL :)

To Selena:
I love u too babe.

I sighed and put my phone down on the couch.

This is going to be a long year

**************
A/N: what do you think so far?

You know what to do. Like & Comment

Also you should definitely follow me!!
Twitter: bieberstan1994