Chapter 7

Valerie's POV

Today was the day my last name would change to 'Bieber'.

Valerie Grace Bieber

I was sitting in a dressing room at this huge church. Someone was doing my hair while someone else was doing my make up.

I felt a necklace being placed around my neck and Diamond ear rings being poked in my ears.

My hair was curled and was let loosely fall over my shoulders.

I put on the beautiful dress that fit me perfectly.

It was happening.

I am 19 and I'm getting married to someone I've only met one time.

To a stranger.

Yet- there's nothing I can do about it.

"You're ready." The make-up Artist said meaning her and the hair-stylest were done.

"Thank you." I said as they left the room.

My mom and Pattie came in the room.

"Valerie, you look beautiful." My mom said.

She only said that because today is the day she gets the $100,000.

"You're stunning Valerie!" Pattie said while giving me a hug.

"Are you nervous?" Pattie asked

I nodded and sighed.

"It going to be okay." Pattie gave me a reassuring squeeze.

I smiled.

"Remember, you have to act like you're really in love with him, okay? Remember to smile." My mother said

"Now go out there." She pushes me through double doors and I found myself at the beginning of the isle of my wedding.

Justin's POV

I saw Valerie being pushed out of the two double doors that were just feet away from me.

God, she's beautiful.

She was walking with her head down. I could tell she was nervous. And if I'm honest, I am too.

Finally, she reached the end of the isle and she was standing in front of me. Her head still at her feet.

I grab both of her hands and held them in mine.

"Don't be nervous. It's okay. Raise your head up." I whispered in her ear as I watched her raise her head up.

My eyes never left hers. It was like I could get lost in them for days. Her eyes were beautiful, just like her.

It was time for the rings.

Jaxon, my little brother, came up to me and Valerie with the rings. We both took them and put them on our hands.

"Do you have any vows you would like to share?" The priest asked us. We both shook our head no.

The priest nodded.

"Do you, Justin Drew Bieber, take Valerie Grace Williams to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest asked

"I do." I almost whispered.

"And do you, Valerie Grace Williams, take Justin Drew Bieber to be your lawfully wedding husband." The priest asked.

"I do." She whispered

"Very well. I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The priest said.

Valerie's POV

My heart started beating really fast. I thought almost for a second everyone in the room could hear it.

Justin slowly pulled the veil over my face. Then he slowly leaned in close, his eyes still staring dead into my soul.

Soon I felt his soft lips on mine. But they quickly left.

The crowd was cheering and clapping.

Me and Justin turned to face them. He put his hand around my waist and pulled me closer to him. We both smiled as people took pictures.

The fact that almost everyone in this room thought we were in love made me physically sick to my stomach.

The only people that knew about the arranged marriage was my mother, Paisley, Pattie, Jermey, my grandparents and obviously Justin's management.

Everyone else thought we were a happy couple that were so in love with each other. 

If only that was true.

After we took pictures everyone came up to us and congratulated us.

My aunt Jessica came up to me and Justin, just after my grandparents congratulated us.

"Aunt Jess!!" I said while hugging her.

"Congratulations. I never thought you would be getting married so young and especially to a celebrity, but you two are obviously in love."

Was our acting really that good?

"Thank you." Me and Justin smiled.

"You sure do have a good taste in men. He's so handsome." My aunt said.

I heard Justin let out a light chuckled and I laughed myself.

"There's your mother." Justin whispered as I watched my mother and Paisley walk toward us.

"Congratulations babygirl! You're married now!! I'm so happy for you!!" My mom said as she pulled me in for a hug.

'Nahh, you're just happy to be getting that money.' I mentally argued in my mind.

"Congratulations Valerie." My sister said.

"Thank you." I returned and gave her a hug as well..

Everyone eventually left the church. Even Justin already left. It was only me, my mother, Paisley and Pattie.

"I'm so proud of you." Pattie hugged me.

"Now go home and get some rest and then get all of your things packed and a truck will be at your house in 2 days to carry your stuff to Justin's house." Pattie told me.

Great, I'm moving in with him. But I wasn't even surprised.

"And Jennifer, heres the check of $100,000." Pattie handed my mother the small piece of paper.

I wanted so badly to take the piece of paper and rip into shreds and run away and never look back, but I couldn't.

There was nothing I could do about any of this.

***********

A/N: They are now married!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I hope you are enjoying the book so far.

Remember to vote and comment.

Follow me:
Twitter: bieberstan1994

Love you babes💜