Chapter 4

Valerie's POV

"I know it may not seem like it, but I was low key fan-girling over him the whole time." My sister laughed.

"You really like him, don't you?" My sister nodded.

"And it's not because he's a celebrity or that I've been his biggest fan for the longest time. I think he's a good person and I think he's good for you." Paisley said.

"I hope so Paisley, but I doubt it." I sighed.

"Valerie, stop being so negative. What if you two end up falling in Love." My sister said.

"If that happened it would be a miracle. It's not gonna happen. I don't like him and he doesn't like me." I said.

"Miracles are possible." Paisley said.

"Maybe." I replied.

Tomorrow me, my mom, my sister, and Pattie are going dress shopping for the wedding tomorrow.

I absolutely dread it. But I was looking forward to seeing Pattie again.

"I'm gonna go get something to drink. Do you want something?" My sister shook her head no.

I got up from my bed and went into the kitchen.

I heard my mom talking on the phone. She's always told me to stay in my room while she's on the phone.

I tried to sneak back into my room but she caught me.

Things weren't going to end well.

"What are you doing? How many times do I have to tell you to stay in your room while I'm on the phone?" She scolded.

"I'm sorry. I was just getting something to drink." I said quietly while my head was facing the ground.

I felt a hard sting on the side of my cheek realizing my mother just hit me again.

"God, I can't wait till I get rid of you." My mother yelled.

"I'm sorry." I said as I walked into my room allowing the tears fall down my face.

I walked in my room. My sister was still sitting on my bed.

"What happened?" Paisley asked. She wrapped me in a hug as I cried into her shoulder.

"Did she hit you again?" I nodded.

"Why does she hate me Paisley? All I was getting was some water and she slapped me. I don't understand." I pulled away from the hug.

My sister wiped my tears away being careful not to touch the red spot on my cheek from where my mother slapped me.

"I don't know. This is the main reason I'm happy for the marriage. You won't be abused and hit anymore." Paisley smiled.

"I love you Paisley." I hugged her again.

"I love you too."

Millions of girls would DIE to be me right now. I know that in a way I'm kinda lucky. I'm marrying a celebrity. But it's deeper than that. I have always dreamed of a fairytale wedding and a beautiful love story with someone I was truly in love with, not Justin Bieber. I can't have any of that now. All of my dreams are crushed.

**********

A/N: Awww Paisley and Valerie are eo cute. I'm sorry for the short chapter. It's just a filler chapter. Anyway I hope you liked it and I hope you are enjoying the book so far!!

Remember to vote and comment!!

Follow me:
Twitter:  bieberstan1994

Love youuu babies💜