Chapter 5: Bad Breakup

Millie's POV:

Why. Why did Finn have to do that to me. He knows. Or at least knew. Did he forget? He couldn't have. He did. He's with Sadie now. There isn't anything I can do. Is there? No. He won't change his mind. His mind is made up. He loves her. Not me. It will always be her. He said it. Why.
________________________________
The Fillie Story:

This was the day all Stranger Things fans dreams came true. Millie Bobby Brown and Jacob Sartorius had broken up. But, with that, so did Sadie and Finn. Nobody wanted them to be together. He got peer pressured into breaking up with her because it was bad publicity. It broke his heart, but Sadie understood, even though she was devastated. And one month later, Fillie got together. The Instagram feeds were exploding with the pictures they both had posted. You could hear the fan accounts screaming through their phones. Everyone was happy. They were happy. Millie was finally with the guy of her dreams. But, Finn wasn't with the girl of his dreams. He felt like dating ruined the friendship. That's all it was meant to be. A friendship. Finn wanted to make sure he knew what was going on. They dated for 5 months. Millie was so happy. She loved him. She still does. He broke up with her because he finally realized he needed to be with Sadie and she was heartbroken. She didn't post on Instagram for weeks. The fans. There is no limit to how much hate Finn Wolfhard got for weeks. They kept saying that this dancer that isn't Millie needs to be with Finn. He spoke out, and told his fans how he was feeling. After that most of them understood. It was only meant to be a friendship. That's all. Finn and Millie were still friends, but she started getting more and more distant. He didn't know what was going on but he let it happen. They stopped talking after about 8 months. During those 8 months Finn and Sadie did start dating again and they've been together since. Finn said he didn't want to be apart from her anymore. Millie was really jealous when they were hiking and all of a sudden Finn proposed. She couldn't believe he just threw away their relationship and acted like it never happened. She wanted him to be happy but her own feelings got in the way.

That's the story...

________________________________

A/N

Guys!! This chapter explains why Millie was all upset (obviously). But I kinda like it. I know it isn't too long but that's okay. I hope you all enjoyed and comment what you think about the story so far. Bye!!

-Emma