Chapter 12: Curtain Call

Oh my god.
I'm here.
I'm doing this.
I stepped on to the stage right on cue and the crowd applauded. I felt joy and adrenaline rush through my veins and started with my routine. The moves running through my brain like they were natural. Tuning out everything around me and just doing it. The routine eased every step of the way.
At intermission I sat down and took some deep breaths. I did that. I really did that, and nailed it. I'm so relieve that it went smoothly. I decided to post and let everyone know (mostly Finn, Soph and J)...

1,002,683 likestheSadieSlater: first half was a success! thank you to everyone that came out!

1,002,683 likes
theSadieSlater: first half was a success! thank you to everyone that came out!

finnwolfhardofficial: pure talent

jackdgrazer: wowza

lillis: SLAY BFF OML

jacobsartorius: killing it

milliebobbybrown: @jacobsartorius don't.
_______________________________

I ran through the rest of the show like a second nature.
I was so relieved whenever the curtain closed.
The applause. Nothing will ever beat that rush of joy right there. There is nothing better than the standing ovations you get after a show.
God. I wish Finn were here
____________________

1,003,917 likestheSadieSlater: the show was amazing! thank you all again for the love and support

1,003,917 likes
theSadieSlater: the show was amazing! thank you all again for the love and support. you guys are so amazing.

finnwolfhardofficial: wish i could of gone :(

lillis: gorgeous

jackdgrazer: nerd

jacobsartorius: check dm

finnwolfhardofficial: wait what @jacobsartorius @theSadieSlater

theSadieSlater: @finnwolfhardofficial text me
_______________________________
Text Messages between Jacob and Sadie:

jacobsartorius: so what I wanted to say is that Millie has been really down lately about you and Finn. She wants him back and I'm kinda just there to tell her it's ok. It's been torture for me but I love her so I stay. She thinks that since your gone that she can find a way to win him over, even though she won't. I really did think you should know. Feel free to screenshot and send to Finn. Thank you.

theSadieSlater: thank you for telling me what's going on jacob, i figured something like this was going to happen, but Finn will stay loyal and i'm positive of that. again, thank you for telling me.

jacobsartorius: anytime.
____________________

This stress is killing me.
Can I handle this?