Chapter 10: ✌🏼LA

983, 927 likestheSadieSlater: headed to the airport! i'll see you tonight Las Vegas!

983, 927 likes
theSadieSlater: headed to the airport! i'll see you tonight Las Vegas!

finnwolfhardofficial: gonna miss my baby😢

lillis: SLAY BFF

milliebobbybrown: have fun.

________________________

Finns POV:

Ugh. I'm gonna miss her so freaking much. She's gorgeous and talented and i'm gonna miss waking up to her next to me every morning. Her and Lillie have the same eye color and it's pretty cute. We're heading to the airport now. Fun.
________________________
"I'm scared, what if I screw up the whole show. What would I do?" Sadie asked.

"Sadie, you're extremely talented. You're gonna do amazing and I know that, i've seen you dance your heart out on a stage. It's incredible." He replied.

Sadie smiled after hearing his words and it gained her some confidence.

They pulled up to the airport and Finn sighed.

"I'll miss you so much babe" He said, holding back tears.

"I will too Wolfhard." she replied with a tear going down her face.

He leaned in and gave her a kiss. Sadie let Lillie and said her final goodbyes.
________________________________

Sadies POV:

I'm here. Bout to get on my plane and I already miss my little family. But i'm freaking out, I'm worried about the show but I know I'm gonna do great. I can dance and I'm gonna show everybody I can

Flight 290 to board in 5 minutes. Thank you.

Uhhhh. Ok so I need to get in line. I text Finn and told him I was boarding.

Good morning ladies and gentleman my name is Michael Carlyle and I will be your pilot today. Please remember to stay seated until the light above you stops shining. We will be taking off any minute now.

Here we go.

__________________

999,876 likestheSadieSlater: views❤️

999,876 likes
theSadieSlater: views❤️

finnwolfhardofficial: i miss you already😐

lillis: we stan an aesthetic queen

theSadieSlater: @lillis yes.

theSadieSlater: @finnwolfhardofficial i miss you too babe!❤️

______

Ladies and gentlemen this is your pilot speaking. We are now asking you to please buckle your seatbelts and take your seats. We will be landing in Las Vegas, Nevada in approximately 10 minutes! We will be descending staring in 2. Thank you all for your attention.
______

Alrighty, let's do this then.

____________
a/n

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter even though it's pretty short. I really like the instagram theme and might make a new book based off of instagram. Who knows. Anyways, thank you all!

   -Emma✌🏼