Chapter 16: Release

"She is good to go home sir!"

"Thank you so much Dr. Sloan, I really appreciate all that you have done for Sadie."

"It's just what I do, Finn, but I was happy to help. I'm a huge fan."

"Thank you."

"You're very welcome."
__________________

"Yay!! I get to leave!" Sadie exclaimed.

"Finally." He replied.

"Let's go home."

"Yes, please."

"Are you ok to fly or do you want to take the train?"

"Um..."

"We can take the train Sadie It's-."

"No, I can fly."

"Are you sure?"

She took a big gulp.

"Yes."

"Ok."
_________

Finns POV:

I booked a flight for the two of us back to LA. I picked up Lillie from the temporary kennel. Sadie wanted to carry her on the plane so I did as she pleased.
We stopped by the puppy restroom and Sadie started dying laughing. It included a field of special grass for the dogs to use the bathroom and it also has a fire hydrant, which is the thing that made her laugh.
Seeing her smile didn't comfort me, I knew that she was trying to cover up the fact that she was terrified for the flight. She was trying to distract herself, I could tell.

Flight 146 to Los Angeles will be boarding in 10 minutes!

Sadies POV:

Oh god.

"Ok, lets roll out." Finn said.

"Alrighty." I replied, tightly gripping Lillie's leash.

We got stopped by a few fans along the way, which lifted my spirit. Seeing them happy to see me made me so happy.

Im still freaking out.

Flight 146 to Los Angeles is now boarding, flight 146 to Los Angeles is now boarding.

I'm freaking out even more. But, I can't let it show. I've got this.

Do I?