Chapter 14 (Part 1): Phone Call

*Possible Trigger Warning*

Finn: Sadie

Finn: Sadie please
Finn: Sadie Slater please tell me if you are ok
Finn: I need to know
Finn: Please.

I'm freaking out. Sadie could be hurt and possibly dying for all I know.

My phone rang. It was Sadie.

Hello?

This isn't my girl.

"Hello? Who is this?" I questioned, my voice shaking.

"I am Dr. Sloan, your Fiancé is at SLC Mercy Hospital, along with the 24 others."

"What? She was in the crash?" I cried.

"Yes, but luckily when the plane crashed, it almost landed, it wasn't nose down. She was in the back so she only hurt her arm. But, it is severe and will need surgery. She also has minor burns covering her body. But with the arm, we need your approval to operate."

"Uh...yea. Do whatever you need to do."

"Thank you, Mr. Wolfhard."

"Yea."

I need to leave, now.
I need to go see Sadie.

I packed my things and booked the next flight to SLC. I grabbed Lille, her carrier, and her leash and ran out the door.
Stephen, our elevator operator asked what was wrong, and why I was crying.
"Sadie was in the SLC plane crash"

"Oh my! Finn, please tell Sadie I wish her well."

"Of course."

Ding

I rushed out the doors and through the lobby. I got in the Sierra and drove out. It killed me that I had to drive the speed limit.

time skip (1 hour)

I arrived and the airport and went through security really fast.

Flight 278 to Salt Lake City will be boarding in 5 minutes.

Thank god.

I ran through the long airport until I reached the gate.
I got in line and took a couple of pictures with fans. Then I walked through the terminal and got a seat.

time skip(halfway through flight)

I kept looking through Sadies Instagram page and looking at her pictures. She is so beautiful. Next time I see her she will be miserable. She loves dancing, and might not be able to again. She most definitely won't ride a plane for a long time.

time skip

I ordered an Uber right when I got off my plane, so it was there when I needed it.

time skip(again, sorry)

I ran into the hospital.

"Sir, please, slow down. How can I help you?" the receptionist asked.

"I-I'm looking for Sadie Slater." I shakily replied.

"Oh, yes... Let me check in on her"

She called a doctor from the phone

"Yea...ok, uh-huh. Alrighty I will. Thank you Dr. Sloan.... She is still in surgery, only about 20 more minutes until she is out, 45 until you can see her."

"T-Thank you ma'am."

"You're welcome. Have a seat over there please."

"Ok."

___________

I sat there for 30 minutes and started to get nervous. I saw the Doctor walk out with his scrubs still on. Is that normal?

Please be normal.