Chapter 7 (Part One): Merry Christmas!

December 25th, 2024. (One month before Sadie leaves for tour)

________________________________

Sadies POV:

It's Christmas!! My favorite time of the year! I'm so happy to be spending it with Finn again. We decided to celebrate this year just us two. We get to sleep in and just enjoy each others company. We are opening gifts whenever we decide to get out of bed.

"GOOD MORNING MY LOVE!" Finn said bursting through the door.

"Finnnnn I was having a good dreammm." I groaned

"IT'S CHRISTMAS!" He yelled

"Yes Finn, I know."

"Well then what are you doing in here?"

"I was sleeping."

"I have a fun day planned come on."

"Ok."

"Get dressed and meet me in the living room."

"Ok, babe."

"I love you."

"Love you too Finn."

I decided to get up after he walked out and put on an army green bomber jacket, white ripped jeans, brown Uggs, and a tan beanie. I lazily walked to the living room, and saw Finn standing right in front of me with our puppy Lillie running in circles from excitement. He was holding a small box, wrapped in silver wrapping paper with little sparkly red candy canes on it. He had a wide grin, spread across his face. I approached him, slowly, honestly a little confused. "Sadie, I want to give you something you can wear throughout your tour, not necessarily on stage, but you know what I mean" He said, obviously excited.

"Ok, thank you!"

He handed me the gift and kept looking at me with that smile. That smile could make anyone happy. I carefully peeled back the wrapping paper to reveal a box. I opened it and started to tear up. It was a necklace that had his name on it.

 It was a necklace that had his name on it

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"YES! Finn Wolfhard you never fail to surprise me."

"Is that a good thing?"

"Of course!" I reply, laughing.

"Good, we have more planned."

"Oh boy."

Lillie was anxious to be involved too, so we gave her some gifts. She got a bone, a new collar and leash set, new doggy bowls, and about 10 new toys. We like to spoil her. Anyways, after we finished opening gifts, I had one more thing for Finn. He opened it and a big grin spread across his face. I got him a ring that had S+F on it. A happy tear slid down his face and same with me. He gave me a big bear hug and gave me a kiss.

This is what I've always wanted. To be happy like this. To have an amazing fiance and the cutest puppy in the world. To start a family with the love of my life. This is it.

________________________________
a/n

Hello! I've decided to make this a two part chapter because why not. I need to get some ideas organized and figure it all out. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this part of the chapter! I will release the second part soon.

Thanks again,

Emma