Commercial (flashback)

A/N
Hello!!!! Sorry for the lame title. I wish you all like it. 😁

~~~~

"Honey, please." Carla asked nicely pulling Eren with a little force. "No, I won't go!" He demanded. Grisha kneeled down to level him and looked at Eren. "Eren, come with us. After this, I will treat you an ice cream. Deal?" Eren looked at his father with joy in his emerald eyes and nodded rapidly; excited to have an ice cream.

His father got on his feet as he looked at his wife. "Let's go?" She nodded and open the door, holding Eren's left hand. They walk towards their car and ride it. Grisha was on the driver's seat and as for Eren and Carla, they were on the back seat. Grisha started driving and Eren can't handle himself looking outside as he saw cars passing by.

Hours had past, their car was parked at the parking lot next to a building. Eren was amazed from that building as Carla giggled after seeing her child amazed from the buildings that make him cute. Eren never got out of there mansion except if he goes to school. He never been in the city because the mansion was near the school Eren was attending to.

Grisha was a famous conductor up until now and as for Carla, she was still the famous actress. After they had a child, they were only accepting commercials so they can spend time with there only child, Eren.

"Ah! Welcome Ms. and Mr. Jaeger." The director greeted and can't help but to notice Eren. "Hi there kid." The director smiled which made Eren hide from his mother's back. "Sorry about him. His not that much of a social." He nodded and looked at the crew. "Mike! Can you please lead them to their room?"

He asked and Mike,a guy with blond hair and mustache, nodded. He walked near the Jeager family and sniff them one by one. Grisha was the first one that made him confused on what he was doing. Next, he sniff Carla that made her more confused than Grisha. "What are you doing?" Instead of an answer, he kneeled down so he could level Eren. He was about to sniff him when Carla pulled her child backwards. "What are you doing to my child?! Don't even try." She shouted that make him stop.

He got on to his feet and pointed to a hallway full of doors. "This way." He started walking as they followed him until they reach the seventh door. "Here is your room." Carla shot him a death glare before Mike walk away. They opened the door and they where not suprise that the room was big. "Let's get ready."

The commercial was all about a shop where they sell wedding gowns and tuxedo for kids and adults. Carla was wearing a long, flowered, white gown and white heels with 2 inches tall. Grisha, on the other hand, was wearing a black tuxedo suit paired with black pants and black shoes. As for Eren, he wore formal clothings.

Carla make up herself as Grisha help Eren to fix up (like fixing his hair). After they were done, they went out of the room and walked going to the studio. "What?!...Okay I'll see if I can find a backup." They heard the director speaking in his phone that made them curious. "What happend?" Grisha asked as the director faced him.

"The partner of your son, Mikasa, was comming here from France but her flight was delay due to the airplane crash. She may not reach here in time so we need to find a femenine kid." He explained. Carla had thought of an idea and looked Eren then to the director. He looked confused on what Carla did. "I suggest my son dress up as a girl. Besides, he looked like a girl." The director looked at Eren then called some of the staff to help him with make up and the wig.

While the other staff are busy, the director called someone from the phone. "Hello?....Ah! Can I ask if your nephew is available for a commercial business?.....Thank you so much!" And the dial tone rang.

~Time skip by Little Eren~

"All set, sir!" A staff shouted. "Okay everyone! Positions!" The director shouted as Grisha and Carla went to their designated position. Eren went to his position with a boy that was taller than him. He has an undercut hair and small silver eyes. He's not good with people after his mother died. As for his father, he leave them when he was still a baby. For now, he's living with his uncle, Kenny.

Eren was dressed a green formal dress and as for the boy, he dress formal clothes. "Uumm..." Eren tries to talk to the boy but can't get the words out of his mind. He turned around and looked at Eren with his cold stare that sent shivers down his spine. Eren, being not a social boy, started to shake with his eyes full with water. Accidentally, he peed. Standing and still shaking.

The boy was shock at Eren's action and at the same time, .he was disgust and irritated on what he did. Well, he was already disgusted and irritated to what the room looks like. Dust over there, spider webs over here, and more dust on the floor. "Hey you!" He said looking at Eren. He look at him, still sobbing. "Don't be afraid of me."

He told him, straight forwardly that makes Eren stop sobbing; suprise written in his face. It kind of takes a little while before Eren recovered from that. "The name's Levi..." the boy said facing backwards at him. Before he starts walking, he told him that they need to go and get ready. Eren nodded as Levi starts walking. Before Eren even move from that place, Levi called him.

"Hey you! Clean yourself first. It smells you know." Eren blush from embarrasment and nodded looking away at him. He started walking going to the director. As for Eren, he started running to his mom and dad telling what happened to him.

After those things, they successfully finish the commercial. While Eren was looking at the window of the car, he thought about what happened while meeting Levi. "Will I ever see him again?" He said in his mind.

~~~~

I made it two publish because I will have my exam tomorrow. I wish you all have a good day!