Mom...

A week later... (Sorry for the time skip.)

Eren's Pov

Mom...

Don't go...Please don't go...

I can see my mom smiling from above as I fell to darkness. I close my eyes, letting myself be consume by this darkness as I whisper, Mom...

After a long fall, I finally feel the ground on my back. Though my fall didn't hurt a little, I get up. I open my eyes and look around. All I can see is darkness and the atmosphere here is too sorrowful. I grit my teeth as I began to shout. Tears fell from my eyes as I kneel on whatever I'm standing on. I grip my hair and shout as loud as I can. My eyes are full of tears and regrets. It's all my fault. I must be sweeter to you. More obedient to you. Not like the brat I am. If I only know you'll leave me alone, I'll spend all the time with you. I don't get to say I love you before you die.

I continue to cry. Until my eyes turn into anger and hatred. Don't worry. I'll avenge your death and give you the justice you prevail. I will find Dad and with him, I'll know the one who blew up the building. And I won't hesitate to kill them. Every. Last. One. Of. Them. My tears still fall from my face but my eyes were full of anger and hatred. I just smile from the plan I thought. "-ren." A voice echoed. I paid no attention as I thought something rough with pain. "Eren." Then again, I paid no attention.

That voice became louder and louder until my eyes shot open. I see Armin, Levi, Hanji, and Mr. Smith staring at me straightly. I rub my eyes as I sit up. "E-Eren." Armin called as I look at him. "Why are you c-crying?" He asks. I shook my head and smile as I wipe the tears on my face. "I'm not crying! It's just water in my face." I obviously lie as I sit up. I heard a 'tch' from Levi and a sigh from Armin. "For the past days I thought over about what will I do to you." Mr. Smith starts. "And we're worried that you can't carry on acting your part at the movie." He continue.

I already knew where he's getting but I let him say it. "Eren, I know your inspiration of acting is your mom. Due to the incident, we decided it's best for you to quit the acting." I nod in agreement and look away. There was a moment of silence when I decided to break it with a sigh. "Any news about dad?" I ask. I look at them as they shake their heads from side to side. I nod to them and they walk out of my room except for Levi giving me privacy. "What are you still doing here?" I ask coldly. He stare at me before answering. "You should eat. That blonde coconut guy is worried about you." I look away and sigh. I thought of mom in my mind when he interupted my thoughts. "Eren." Levi called.

I look at him irritatedly when he caught me off guard. He shove a piece of bread in my mouth and he didn't let go of the bread. "Eat." He demanded. I have no other choice but to eat it. I nibble the food slowly. I don't feel eating anyways. I look away as I heard a sigh from him. "Why do this to me? You have more things to do than this, right?" I ask. We look at each other for a minute and sigh, putting the bread down at the tray.

Levi's Pov

"If I left you, I will never hear the end of them. I have currently no more business to do except to take care of you. Eat the bread and don't be a spoiled brat." I said looking at his beautiful bright eyes. Everything I said is true but this is another excuse so that I can spend time with this brat. For a while, I've been feeling comfortable and relax just by his presence. After hearing that his mother died due to a bomb exploding at the hospital after 20 minutes seeing Mr. Jaeger went out of the hospital to get some food.

It's been a week since that incident and this brat haven't eaten anything since the news was told to him. He's been in his room and I won't be honest if I said that he's filthy. Though we were worried. You heard it right. I'm a person who knows how to be worried and dreams of having a windex or Mr. Clean's boyfriend. Wait what the actual hell?