How did I end up with this?

The picture has nothing to do with the story. I just wanted to share this to you.

~~~~~
Eren Pov

"Erwin!" He face me and is suprise to see me. "Am I too late? I just wanted to accept your offer." I told him. He smiles but then he shows a serious face. "No, your not late but what made you accept this offer?" He asked. "My manager at the cafe banned me from working or even entering the cafe." He furrowed his large eyebrows; asking the reason why.

"She banned me because of her boyfriend not getting more attention to her but to me." He nodded and looks at myself from top to bottom. "I'm gonna warn you. If you accept my offer, there's no turning back." He told me and I nodded. He calls Mike and he shows me into my room. He gives me the script and I thank him. He, then, told me to go back if I am ready and walks away while I close the door. I walk to a nearby chair and sat on it. I read the script and underlined my lines. My character name here is Erin James.

In the end of the script, there are names of, from what I am guessing, the actors and actresses and their role. I noticed that there are two Ackermans in the list. Maybe they're related to each other. I thought as I continue to read the others.

------

Main Characters:

Eren Jeager as Erin James
Levi Ackerman as Mr. Rivialle
Mikasa Ackerman as Mika Valentine
Connie Springer as Cedric Jones
Sasha Blouse as Panelope Brown
Historia Reiss as Heart Williams
Marco Bott as Polo Anderson

------

I stand up and check what was the room looked like. The color of the walls are cream and for the floor, it was covered with mocha brown colored carpet. The chair and the study table were near a sliding window. The bed was at the right of the room near the door that was the exit of the room. Next to my bed was a wardrobe and next to it was a door that lead to the bathroom. The bathroom have a sink, toilet, shower, and a hygene kit. Going back to the room, there's a small couch that may fit for two persons to sit in and it is faced at the flat screen TV.

I walked out of the room and looked for the nearest map so I can go to the studio. Moments later, I had arrived at the front door of the studio. Once I entered it, everyone stared at me. I looked around and saw some familiar faces. Erwin stands up from his chair and went to me. "Everyone, I want you to meet Eren Jeager." Erwin announced as awkwardly waved at them. "EREN!!!" Someone shouted that got everyones attention. I heard loud footsteps getting louder and tried to make a way to see me. When everyone's out of the way, I was shocked to see her.

"Ms. Zoe!" I called. She run over to me and hugged me. "I told you, call me Hanji. Besides, what are you doing here?" She asked letting go from the hug. "I was gonna ask you the same thing, Ms. Zo- I mean Hanji." Hanji looked at Erwin who was, eventually, combing his large eyebrows.

He stopped and kept his comb to his pocket. "Eventually, he's acting the role of Erin James." Everyone was shocked from what he just said. Hanji smiled as she placed here arm at the back of my neck. "Then let me introduced you to the others." We walked first to a girl with a chin-lenght black hair, black eyes, and pale skin. "Eren, this is Mikasa Ackerman." She looked at me as I remembered her supposed to be my partner back when I was four. I don't remember that much though.

"It's nice to meet you, Eren." She said as she went to exit of the studio. Hanji pulled me and went to a girl with a long blonde hair, blue eyes, and looks like her face was a heart shape. "She's Historia Reiss. Also known as Krista Lenz because her father died after a month that she was born. So her mother married someone when she's 3 years old and was renamed, Krista Lenz."