Job

Eren POV

14 years later...

"Armin! Jean!" I call them as soon as I saw them. They look at me and smile. I run to them while I fix my tie. "Guess what!" I said. They look at me with curiosity. "What is it, Eren?" Armin ask. "I got accepted at a job at the cafe near the school!" I said exitedly. My mom was rushed to a nearby hospital and found out that she has gallstones in her gallbladder.

She will be operated next week. Although we have much money for her to be operated, I still want to help. "Really!?" Armin was shock as for Jean, he is just smirking. "How many strips did you do before you even got accepted?" Jean ask as he laugh continuesly. "I DIDN'T! I AM JUST ACCEPTED AT A CAFE AND NOT SOME STRIPPING CLUB, HORSEHEAD!" I shouted that make him stop laughing.

"What did you said!?" Jean become furious and so was I. "Please stop fighting! All you two do is fight!" Armin shouted moderately that make us look at him. "How did I become friends with this horsehead guy!?" I said in my mind. "Why do you even need to work if your family is rich?" Armin ask. "I just wanted to help. I can't just seat around here doing nothing while my mom is in the hospital!" I snap him that make him shock.

That made me realize what I did. "Sorry Armin..." I said. He nodded and smile. "It's okay. We know that you have some anger issues." Before I could speak, the bell rang. We go in our seperate ways and I go inside the classroom. The teacher come in and starts the lesson. I didn't even listen. By the way it's math and I hate it.

It just make your head hurts. I sigh mentally. I wish it's already dismisal time so I can start to work there.

~~time skip thanks to Eren's wish~~

I am now walking by myself going to the cafe I suppose to work for. Armin and Jean said that they'll catch up on me. They stayed at school because of cleaning duties. I sigh hard. This is exactly like when I was a kid. I thought. I remembered that time where I met this tall boy. He has an undercut and small silver pupils in his eyes. I will lie to myself if I say he isn't handsome but it's been 14 years since I saw him. Is he still be like him?

I thought until I notice just now that I reach already the cafe. I came in and look around for someone who has the name Hanji or something. I came near the counter and was greeted by a brown haired girl with glasses.

"Hi sir! How can I help you?" She smile naturally.

"I am looking for Ms. Zoe." She smiled widely and her face blush a little red. Before I could walk back, she jump above the counter and pinch my cheeks. It really hurt!

"AW, YOUR SO CUTE IN PERSON!!!" She shouted that got the attention of others. "Stowp, Ms. Hawnji Zoe. It huwrts." I told her and she stop. "Sorry. Your really cute for a male. I really thought your a girl!" She gets down the counter and fix herself up. "Just go in to that door and then go here." She pointed to the door with a sign saying. 'Do not enter. Authorities only'.

I came in and went to Hanji. "Okay so first things first. I will accompany you to the manager of this cafe and then I will teach you. I nodded and follow her until we reach the office. Hanji knocked the door gently. "Come in." She open the door and I was suprise to see the person who was said to be the manager of the cafe.

~~~
A/n
Any idea who is this "person" he was talking about? Leave your answer in the comments. Sorry for the wrong grammar and for the short story.