Invitation

A/N
There will be a little spoilers along the way. Just saying.

Eren POV

I sat at the chairs near the table inside the employee room. I open an envelope and take out the letter. I open the letter and read it.

To: Mr. Eren Jeager,

Good day, Mr. Jeager! I am the director you work with last 1 years ago. I heard about your mom and I am so sorry for it. I was suppose to offer you to a job as the main character in a movie but I heard you entered already a job in this cafe. However, the offer is still up. I may or may not visit you in this cafe, at the very least you may expect me. I wish you accept this offer. You are a good fit for the two personality character. Then again, I wish you a good day.

The director,
Erwin Smith

I was confused on who he is. I didn't pay more attention on him. Only my parents, the commercial, and him. Not that I'm gay, it's just that some feeling I had inside me. This feeling of interest yet scared on what he'll think of me because I'm a boy. Ugh! This shit will give me an headache.

I walk to the locker room and get the clothes I was supposed to wear. Next to the locker room was the changing room. I came in and change to those janitor clothes I was suppose to wear. I walk out holding the folded clothes I was wearing a while ago. I put it inside my locker and walk out of the employee's room.

"Hey cutey!~" Ms. Zoe call me. I face her with a little blush on my face. "Can you p-please stop saying that? It is very uncomfortable for me." I told her she nid with smile in her face. "Okay then Eren it is. By the way, cu- I mean Eren can you mop the floor there? Coffee spilled in the floor." I nodded and went to a small storage room where they keep the mop.

I immediately get it and walk to the spilled floor. While I'm moping, I feel stares towards me that made me uncomfortable.

-Skip time-

My shift was almost over when Ms. Zoe called me. "Eren, Someone's looking for you!" I nodded and change my normal clothing I wear coming to this cafe as fast as I could. I put my janitor uniform inside my bag and get out of the room.

I go straight to Ms. Zoe to ask who's the one that's looking for me. "Oh the guy with large eyebrows over there. He said that he's some kind of director, I think?" I look at the guy who's sitting on the couch near a table. "Thank you, Ms. Zoe." She giggles and I saw a little blush on her cheeks. "Call me Hanji." She said as I nodded with agreement and walk to the guy that Ms. Zo- I mean Hanji just pointed.

"Ah! Mr. Jeager. Long time no see! Please, sit down." He tap the right side of the couch and I walk there and sit quietly. "Oh. You can't remember me?" He ask. I shake my head signaling him no. "I am the director you and your parents work with 14 years ago."

"You're him?! But he has thin eyebrows. Unlike you, you have thick eyebrow." I told him that made him laugh. "Hahahahaha. Sorry. Anyways, I need to speak to you about the movie." We became serious and the atmostphere change. From happy to seriousness.

"Eren, we need you to be the main character. The main character was a boy who cross dress as a girl for the sake of his mom. His dad passed away and his mom likes to have a daughter as her first child but ended up with a boy. He was forced to act and look like a girl for the rest of his life. Well, until he met someone that change his whole life. Someone who accept him for who he is."

"So you pick me to lead the main role?" He nodded once. "Your a cute guy. Cross dress or not. You're still the only guy I know that will fit to this role. Besides, you can get to work with him again." He said smirking. "Isn't he your crush back then?" He laugh that made me blush. Memories back when I was 5 years old flashed through my head.

"How much?" I asked that made him stop laughing. He look at me and said "$10,000. Is that ok?" I look away while I stand up. "I'll think about it. Have a good day, Mr. Smith." I looked at Hanji who was looking at us. "Ms. Z- Hanji! I'm going home." She nodded as I left him where he is and walk out of the resturant. I got home and go straight to my room. I sit at my bed and finish all my homework then keep it. I lay down on my bed and fell asleep.