First act

Eren's Pov

It was the first act and I'm getting pretty nervous. What if I mess up? What if I forget the lines? I'm so screwed if that would happened. I thought. A second later, I felt a hand placed at my shoulder. I looked back and saw Levi looking at me with a blank face. "Don't get nervous or you'll mess up." He told me and went to his designated place. I decided to take a deep breath and went to my designated place.

The first act takes place inside a highschool classroom. I'm a new student and of course, I dress up as a girl. I'm wearing a straight, long, brown hair wig, blue jeans, girl's breast undergarment, black tank top, black leather jacket, and black shoes.

(I'm really not good at fashion so please forgive me.)

"Action!" I began to walk in the classroom and stand in front of the whole class. "Listen up Brats. A new student come. Introduce your self, green eyes." Levi ended his lines as I took a deep breath. "My name is Erin James. It's nice to meet you all." I smiled after saying that. "Go to your seat so we can start the class." I went to my seat at the very left corner of the room.

"Ok brats, the name's Rivaille. Call me Mr. Rivaille. First, let's see if you have any knowledge of our lessons. I'm giving you a quick test. Whoever got the highest score will get +1 when we get our first recoreded test." We started to complain and Levi shot us a glare. The acting is going on smoothly. I thought. Levi gave us the questions together with an answer sheet and we started writing. After 5 minutes, we past the papers foward and Levi get them and place them at the table, organizely. After that, he check them one by one. While he's checking, I felt a tap on the shoulder. It means I need to look to Historia that was sitting one block beside me.

"Hello Erin, It's nice to meet you. My name is Heart, Heart Williams." She offered her a shake of hands so I followed while saying, "It's nice to meet you too, Heart." We let go from the hand shake and she smiled. "So what made you change collage? Is it rough back in your old school?" She ask. "We move in to this city last month so I decided to attend collage here. Although, it isn't rough back at my old school." I explained. We face Levi who's done checking. "So brats, I guess most of you need to do some advance studying. The only one who passed the test is Ms. James." He explained. We're all shock from the announcement and so as I.

"Ms. James, I expect higher grades from you." He told me and wink. The lines are in the script but the wink isn't. He face the board and started writing the letters L, E, and S. "And Cut! That was good. Keep it up and rest for a while, I need to answer this call." After that, Mr. Smith walk out and we began to walk at the resting area. I sat on one of the couches beside the glass door. "That's a pretty nice acting you got there." Historia complimented my act and I thank her for that. As I pass by the others and they complimented my acting. I felt happy about that and wish to continue more of acting.

After all of those compliments, I pass by Levi talking to his phone. My parents told me not to snoop around others business but I'm too curious. The next thing I know, I was hidding somewhere near him and listen to their conversation. "How many times do I ha-...Will I repeat myself?...So what!?...Don't you fucking dare say that to the one I love." After that I saw his face with shockness but seconds later it came back to a piss face and hang up his phone. I saw him grips his hair but suddenly stops to what he's doing.

I stand up and pretends like I'm passing by. "Hey Eren." I looked at him; obviously nervous. "Where are you going? We'll be starting at act 1 scene 2 later on." He asks. "I-I'm just getting s-something from my room! Ehehe..." He looks at me with curiosity but buys my reason and let me walk to the halls. While walking, I remember the wink he gave me and the conversation with someone from the other line. I come back and proceed to my designated place.

So the next scene was me getting my things in my locker. As I close the door of the locker, Historia will be at my left.

"Action!"

I get some books inside the locker and close it. "Hi Erin." I look at my left and smile. "Hello." She smile and then reach her hand out. "My name is Krista. I'm one of your classmates. Congrats on passing the test a while ago." She told me and I reach her hand and shake; not breaking the eye contact. "Thank you." Then a bell from the background rang. After ringing, she turn back at me and wave. Then again, not breaking the eye contact.

"It's nice meeting you Erin. See you around!" She smile and wave as she break the contact and walk until she isn't seen in the camera. "Cut!" And the extras change the scene and the props. I went to Historia to ask her something but I was block by Ymir and she hug her. "I know it's an act or just pretend but I'm telling you this. Stay away from my future wife!" She told me aggresively.

I back away and put my hands in the air telling her I surrender. Historia chuckles. "Ymir, your the sweetest but he's a friend of mine. No need for that." She explains and I saw her frown. Historia smiles and kiss her cheeks. "But I appreciate everything you did to me. Protecting, caring, and loving me." Historia hug her and she hug her back with a smile. I left, giving them some space and roam around until I spot Levi looking at me. No, it doesn't seem he's looking but he's staring at me. When I met his eyes, he looks away. I just shrug, not knowing what's his objective with me.

|time skip|

The day ended fast and only me and Mr. Smith are here in the studio. Mr. Smith wanted to talk to me a while ago. It's something to do with my mother. The operation was successful and the doctor said that she'll be staying there for 2 weeks. I'm happy to hear that the operation is successful but my thoughts were interupted by a loud thunder.

I went out of the studio and notice that it started raining. Unlucky for me, I forgot my umbrella this morning. That means I'm stranded. Before I went back in, I notice a small light comming from my right. I look to my right and saw someone came out of something. That someone went near and near me as I back away but I reacognize who he was when he went into the light. "What are you still doing here, kiddo?" He asks. "Mr. Smith told me how my mother's been doing." I explained. He nods and went in the studio. Minutes later, he comes back with a jacket on his hands.

I stayed there; not even moving and just waiting for the rain to stop. "Eren, I'll take you home. Besides, in this situation, it's unlikely to stop." I nod and went inside the passenger's seat as Levi went in the driver's seat. I told him the directions to where my house and nothing else more. When we reach my house, Levi gave me his umbrella. "Why are you giving me this?" I ask. I don't know what hit me that I ask a stupid question. "So you won't get wet, stupid." I open the umbrella and went out of the car. I closed the door of the car and went to open the gates. Before I came in, Levi called me. "Eren!" I turn around to see him looking at me.

We look at each other for a while until he shakes his head and said, "Nevermind." I went inside and close the gate. I hear Levi's car driving away as I open the main door of the house. "Eren?" I jump and suddenly fell on the ground roughly. I look inside and saw Armin at the main door. "Sorry to scare you. I keep texting and calling you that I'm comming to your house but your not replying so I use the spare key your parents gave me so that I can come in."

I stand up as Armin help me. "My phone is drain. Sorry, coconut." I apologize. He smiles and told me it's no problem. We come inside the house. I close the door and we went to the living room. We sit on the couch as there's silence. An uncomfortable one. After it seems like a month, Armin speaks. "Hey, E-Eren?" He asks. I look at him and he continue. "D-Did you heard about i-it?" He asks. I look at him confuse. "Hear what?" I asks. He started to shake and  a tear starts to fall from his face. "Your mom...she...she..." and then he started crying. Mom? What about her? Is she okay? Oh please be okay. I thought as negative thoughts run through my head.

A/N
Let me stop there. Sorry if this book didn't entertain you. I'm trying to get more ideas and I can't promise you it'll be nice. I'm sure it will end up like this. So yeah. That's all. Sorry about that.