Truth Or Dare

Eren's Pov

After that rainy day, Hanji took care of me along side with the other crew. Well except for Levi. "Hey Eren, You sure your okay?" Armin asks. Armin and the horseface visits me here at the studio every saturday. Well, their first visit was something memorable for the horseface for he found a love. Never I'd expect he'll fell in love with Mr. Frickles (Marco). "Armin, I'm fine. I can attend school on Monday. Don't worry."

"Well he's getting better everyday. I'm sure he'll be fine." Marco reassure him. Oh, I forget to mention that Marco, Mikasa, Historia, Sasha, and Connie attends the same school as ours. They're just in different rooms that's why we never knew them from the start. "Besides, we're starting the movie making. Eren, you did memorize your lines right?" Mikasa asks and I nod. "You better come to school on Monday. Sr. Church is worry about you. He doesn't want his students have a week absent at school." Armin told me. Sr. Church is a sweet yet strict teacher. He looks like a around 20's man with light gray eyes and silver blond hair. "I need to go. Grandpa needs me to help him with the chores." Armin told us as he stands up and opens the door saying goodbye. He closes the door gently and we started to play the game truth or dare until we heard the door with a load bang.

Armin's Pov

As I closed the door behind me gently, I heard a deep and husky voice from a short and scary looking man. "Is Eren okay?" He asks and I nod. He has a blank face looking at me but from his voice, he seems worried. "I see..."

"Sir, I'm gonna go on my way now. Excuse me." I told him and past by him as I heard a shout behind me. "Oh shorty~" I went on my way to grandpa.

Levi's Pov

"What the hell do you want from me!?" I ask her irritatedly. Instead of answering me, she pulled me using her filthy hand inside my the room where Eren and the others were playing something nonsense. "H-hanji!" Eren exclaimed. "Hey watcha playing?" Hanji asks; playing cool. "Truth or dare. Wanna join us?" Historia asks. I was about to exit the place when shitty glasses pulled me saying, "Sure! We'll play."

I grab my hand from her back and bring out my hand sanitizer. "Hell no. I'm not gonna join that stupid game." I told them. Hanji knew that if I join this game, I'll always pick dare. "Please?" Hanji begs. I look around and my eyes landed on the brat. He looks at me with those pleading eyes. "Tch. Fine." Hanji and the others joyfully pulled me in. I sat down next to Eren for I'm sitting at the bed. "So who goes first?" Historia asks. Sasha raises her and everyone except me nods.

"Eren, truth or dare?" She asks. "Truth" he said hesitantly. A smile creeps from her lips as she grabs a bag of potato chips. "Tell us something embarrasing that happened to you when your a kid." She asks that gives every attention to him. "W-well..." he started to blush like a tomato. "B-back when I first w-work with Mr. Smith..." if he started to tell that day again, I'm fucking sure someone here will be like a maniac who laughs like there's no fucking tomorrow. "T-that's the time I m-met Levi...and..." Hanji's lips started to smile like a creep. I just pinch the bridge of my nose. "He look scary. Too scary I peed on the floor." He finshed as he tries to cover his face with his hands. On the other hand, Hanji laughs like a maniac like there's no tomorrow. The others laugh too but not like Hanji. After they compose theirselves, Eren started questioning Marco truth or dare. "Dare." He said. From his answer, he doesn't look like he's paying attention.

"I dare you to sit at Jean's lap for 3 dares." He told him as Marco followed the dare. He sat Jean's lap like he's riding him. "Hanji truth or dare?" He ask gently. "Truth." She said. "Do you know one thing that we all may not know?" He asks. A smile creeps from her lips. "Well, yeah. You see, Levi is a kind of guy who's up for a challenge. So he'll always choose dare." She explained. Everyone jusy said 'Ahhh' knowing that fact. "Speaking of Levi, Truth or dare." She asks as I told her dare. She stands up and walks to me and whisper my dare my ear. I jolted after I figure out my dare. "Fuck you shitty glasses." I told her pretty annoyed from her dare. "Dare is a dare, shorty. Just go on with it." I stand up, still annoyed, and walk out of the room.

Eren's Pov

After Levi left, we waited here for 20 minutes or so. Eventually, Hanji keeps giggling like a maniac as we keep asking what's his dare. She always gives us the answer 'see for yourselves. I know you'll love it.' Then she form a creepy smile in her face. The door begins to open; revealing Levi with a maid neko costume. He wears a black cat ears, leather black collar with a bell on it, a black and white maid outfit, knee-high white stockings, black doll shoes, and a black tail at his back. I gulp from the view. He's cute and all except his annoyed face.

He looks at his right trying not to have any eye-contact with me as he walks to me. When he got near me, he started to ride my hips and hug me. He purred as he hugs tighter. Me on the other hand was shock from the sudden action. When I recovered, I hug him back as I saw flashing lights. When I look up, I saw Hanji picturing us in every angle. After that hug, he return to his positio which is just beside me. Everyone was shock except Hanji. When they all recovered from it, we continue the game. "Horseface, truth or dare." Levi asks.

"Aren't you gonna remove that?" I ask. He just looks uncomfortable. "I can't. Shitty glasses dared me to wear this until the game ends. Plus if I remove this, I will never hear the end of it." He explained. "Dare." He told him. He looks at him with his famous bored face. "Jean, I dare you to be a good boy for two days starting on monday." He told him as he nods.

Time skips brought to you by Levi, the cute maid neko...

After 10 minutes or so, Historia was going to get her turn when her girlfriend, Ymir, texted her that she's here at the studio to fetch her so we told her goodbye as she went to meet up with her. Levi was annoyed with Sasha and connie for they ate too messy. Hanji over here was the next one to ask someone. "Shorty, truth or-" Levi cut her of saying dare. "I dare you to kiss Eren." She said. Levi looks at her with a confused face. "Where exactly?" He asks. "On the cheeks."

She told him. He looks at me with an 'are-you-okay-with-this' look. I nod as he went near me. When he was about to kiss me on the cheeks, the door bang open. It revealed a piss Petra. She looks at me and glares at the situation. She pulls Levi away from me as she said this words, "One more time I saw you near my honeyboo, I will defenately tell Erwin to kick you out of this job. Besides, I found someone that's better than you and your acting skills." After that, they disappeard into the room. I was shock from what Petra told me. I don't want to lose this job. I want to help mom. "Hey Eren, it's okay." Hanji comforted me as I nod. Sasha, Connie, Jean, and Marco left us for they have something to do.

Hanji assisted me with the bruises I have. The cuts are pretty much healed already. After that, I lay down at the bed and went to sleep.

~~~~~
Leave a comment or a vote. I will really apreciate that.🙂