A Drop in the Bucket (part 1)

Eren's Pov

Levi drive us until we reach the famous theme park of all, the Shingeki no Kyojin theme park. I remember these good memories I've been with my family. I smile like a moron when I felt a hand slap at the back of my head harshly. "Oww~" I rub it while I saw Levi looking at me. "Don't smile like a moron, brat." He said as he went to pay our entrance. When we enter, I run to my favorite ride.

"You want to ride that!?" He exclaimed as he points the ride. Is he afraid of this ride? I thought as I smirk. "Are you afraid of it?" I asked as he shakes his head no. "I just don't want my soul seperate my body. That's all there is to it." He said. We waited until it's our turn to ride. I sit besides Levi as he makes a poker face.

By the way, the ride we're about to ride is a drop tower. It was said that this drop tower is the tallest of all drop towers in this country. I'm so excited being drop. I laugh and shout as I ride it. After that, we get out of the ride and look at Levi. He's terrified. It's written all over his face. I find it entertaining though. "How about that rollercoster! Let's ride that!" I said excitedly as he rapidly shake his head no.

I look at Levi trying to question him. "Why not?" He looks at me with terrified eyes. "I never experience extreme rides." He explains. I nod and smile at him brightly. "What about let's play some mini games that gives away stuff toys if you won." I suggest. He nodded slowly. We went to kinds of game booths and fortunately, Levi always won! Guess my luck with this kind of games are to non. We stop at one of the benches with many-and I mean many- stuff toys that serve as the prize for Levi's victory in those games. He told me that he'll walk out of this theme park if he isn't enjoying it. It seems he is. I smiled again and look up to the bright blue sky with white fluffy clouds on it.

The rest of the day goes on and we have fun together. Currently, I'm dragging him to a place my family always come to see the fireworks display. We stop at the field flowers and grass that was next to the theme park. We're the only ones who's there and the fireworks display begins. I was fascinated by those colorful lights on the dark sky. I then look at Levi and saw him looking at me. His silver pupils shimmer making him more beautiful then ever.

Then I just realize what I thought and then starts to blush as I look somewhere else just not at him but unfortunately, he saw the blush. "What are you even blushing you damn brat?" He asks. "N-nothing" I didn't mean to stutter. Besides, I'm not  gay. Or am I? I just look at the ground thinking on what my sexuality is. "Hey, you okay?" He asks and I look up to him. Will I tell him? Can I trust him?

"You can trust me on this. I won't tell amyone. You may cry on my shoulders if you would like to. Just express everything you want to express and it will stay here and be forgotten except the advise I gave you is your descision if you want to forget it or not." He just answer my question in my head. I think it will be a good idea to tell him.

"I...I'm confused with my..." I took a deep breath before saying, "sexuality." I finally told him and he just gave me his stoic face. "I'm sorry for being confuse about it. I just-" I was cut of by him sighing before he answers.

"It doesn't matter if your sexuality is straight or gay or whatever it is. What matters is that you followed what your heart is telling you to do and set your mind about that certain someone or something. You must stand straight and proud for being who you are; not the one who acts at the movies to get what he think is right. Don't be the man who mask himself because of what he is. Be the man who is not scared to admit who he really was." He said as he began to looks atme into my eyes making me comfortable.

I look at his silver eyes that sparkle through the night. Slowly, we move close each other until our lips intertwine. My eyes slowly close and we enjoy the passionate kiss. It felt good and his lips were soft and smooth making me addicted to it. It felt like millions of butterflies start to dance with joy in my tummy giving the good feeling even better. I feel my heart skip some beats but sometimes it starts to race and I have this feeling of never letting him go. I then place my arms around his neck; pulling him closer making the kiss deeper.

He then place his arms around my waist as he enjoys the kiss. We then pulled apart from each other. I slowly open my eyes to stare at those eyes of his as I felt my face heating up. The wind starts to blow his hair from the side and the fireworks display finished making the full moon light his face making him more handsome than he ever been. Not to mention his small smile in his face.

It felt right. It felt everything is right about it. It felt like the world stops revolving when I see him like this. I know that sounds corny but what can I do? He said follow my heart and set my mind to it. All I know now is that he is the one I love and I'll make him mine. But there's one problem. He has a girlfriend. He's the boyfriend of the famous writer. He did told me that this will stay here and be forgotten.

So does that mean the kiss is just an act so he could help me? Is it just me who'd loved it? Is this what others called 'one-sided love?'

~~~~~
A/n
Sorry for the grammar. I did an early update, gladly but sadly it isn't that long. Next chapter is Levi's Pov about this chapter. So making this as part 1. Anyways, bye.