Sweet dreams and nightmares

Eren's Pov

Mom look at me with her bright smile. I was hugging her happily. I didn't let go. I let my eyes close as my eyes began to water. Tears slide through my cheeks. I felt the warm I miss but then turn into coldness. When I open my eyes, I saw fire in a hospital building. I immediately knew it's where my mom is. I look around to see people crying and shouting as they stare at the building with agony.

I close my eyes for a while, trying to calm myself and when I open my eyes, I see my bestfriend Armin. I run to him as I call his name. He turn around with a disapointed look.

"Eren, I'm sorry. My grandfather and I decided to stay away from you. After what happened to your mom..."  he looks away and starts to walk. I heard glass breaking as I look around and then down on the floor. I can see the glass floor starts to break fast.

I panic as I try to think how will I get out of this situation but before I could, the glass breaks. I fall inside the darkness. I close my eyes as I expect something that will hurt. Minutes later, I open my eyes.

I saw my young self running to them with a bright smile and a paper in my hand. "Mother, father. Look what I drew!" He said as he shows his drawing. They smile brightly as I close my eyes and open them. The scene change into me meeting Levi for the first time.

I laugh at that memory. I really peed that time. The scene change into something I never wanted to see. I try to forget this memory but I guess this will be stuck in my head again. It's a young me in the basement with an unknown person.

He keeps giving him unknown substances that made him cry in pain. But when I woke up that time, I'm just in my bedroom.

I thought it was a dream but it always happen everynight.

The scene change into something different. Something it's not in my memories. It's me being tied up like some kind of sacrifice. "You'll be in peace." He scream and struggle as a guy focuses his gun in him. Before anyhing could happen, the scene change. I can see myself with someone with raven hair but it's blurry.

They look so happy. A happy couple.

I slowly open my eyes to see Levi sitting in the chair sleeping. He looks so peaceful while he sleeps. Memories of yesterday came. Letting him do all those chores, I feel like I'm burdening him. I get up and walk to the kitchen to cook some breakfast. I hope he doesn't mind me cooking mac n' cheese.

Levi's Pov

I woke up sitting in my chair infront of Eren's bed. I look at the bed and my eyes went wide open when I saw no one. I stand up and went out of the room. As I went to the living room, I smell those yummy mac n' cheese at the dining room. I follow the smell to see Eren putting some fresh cook mac n' cheese in two bowls. "Oh. Good morning, Levi. I cook some mac n' cheese for us. I hope you don't mind."

I don't mind seeing you so handsome and cute everyday. I thought but I shake my head to remove those thoughts out. "I don't mind." I went to sit at the chair next to a table. Eren place a bowl of mac n' cheese infront of me and besides me. He place one spoon on each bowl and sits besides me. He starts eating a little messy. I cringe when I look at him with the sauce all over he's mouth. He looks at me with confusion.

I grab a roll of tissue and get some tissues to wipe his mouth. After wiping it, he smiles brightly. I look back at my food with a small unotice smile. After we ate, Eren starts cleaning them as I clean the whole house. After he cleans the dishes, he starts cleaning the dirty clothes, putting them inside the washing machine. After cleaning, I went to help him hang the clothes outside.

The whole day was tiring. We finish everything we need to do and sat at the living room. I grab a book and read it as Eren lay down his head on my lap. It was a comfortable silence in the room but Eren break it. "Hey uh Levi?" He asks. Instead of answering, I look at him giving him the attention he needs.

"Do you mind if you go to a theme park with me tomorrow?" He asks. I look back to what I'm reading. "Why would I?" I asks as I look at him again. He looks disapointed and hurt but his eyes went bright that I find it cute. "Please Levi. It's been a long time since I went there and I promise. If you didn't like it, we will never go back there again." He said with those cute puppy eyes.

I sigh and went back to reading. "Okay." He sits up and hugs me tightly while he chants thank you over and over again. I show a small smile but then return to being that emotionaless person. I'm glad that his joyful and bright personality is back but I can assure that he's still suffering from the lost of his mother and the disappearance of his father.

A/N
So yeah. I'll end the chapter here. I thought of having a moment of Eren and Levi so here. Sorry if it's short.