going on a mission to the land of sand

we both looked at each other, it was like we could read each others  minds. we both nodded, we ran to the hideout where all the yelling was. when we got there we saw a man with Documents in his hands. he pushed right past us,  we looked at each other and looked at the man who was running. "you let the guy run away with our Documents!" Deidara yelled at us. "Danielle, sosari come with me" pein said sounding calm as always. we followed him until he stopped. "you two let that guy get away with our Documents,  you will have to find him and bring our Documents back. he live's in the sand village." when I heard the sand village I couldn't move, I was in so much shock. "it will be a 3 days mission, no one knows his name but we do know he is powerful" pein said telling us what the guy is like. we went out of the door, sasori must of knew something was wrong. "something wrong Danielle?" he asked sounding a little worried.  "well the sand vaillage is my home, I will becoming back to where everyone hated me and my dad" I said in a sad voice. "don't worry you will be ok with me" he smiled a little at me. "I looked at sasori and smiled at him. "thank you sasori" I ran to my room to get my stuff packed, I went to wait for sasori, he came out about 5 minutes later. "you ready" I asked him.  "yeah and I take it you are too?" he asked in his normal cold voice. "yep" I just said.  when we went on our mission we didn't say anything to each other, we just walked not saying a word.

after a long day with out talking to one another it was night time. "we will rest here to night" sasori said stopping. "ok I will have the first watch" I said getting up on the tree. he nodded and closed his eyes. I watched him for a few minutes but took my eyes off him to look at the moon and the stars. 

I woke up sasori 5 hours later. "hey your turn to look out" he just nodded with tried eyes and went up in the trees. I just closed my eyes and fell asleep.

                                                                    sasori point of view

I jumped up in the tree's, I looked at Danielle, she was asleep, she looked so sweet and cute when she was asleep, but then again she is always cute...wait did I just say that?...no sasori don't think of her that way.

few hours later it was morning, I jumped down from the tree to wake Danielle up."hey wake up" I grabbed her shoulder and shaked her a little to wake her up. "yeah sasori?" she said in a sleepy voice. "come on it's time to go" I said rolling my eyes a little.  "fine so how much longer is it?" she said rubbing her eyes. "oh it wont be to long now"  we walked for about 4 or 3 hours until we got there, we were looking about for this man until someone used their hand signs, it nearly hit us. we looked to see who it was, it was him.

                                                             Danielle point of view

I was about to fight this guy until I heard someone call me, I looked around to see a guy with red hair like sasori's. "Danielle is that you?" the guy with red hair asked. "who are you?" I asked to the guy with red hair like sasori's. "i'm Gaara do you remember?" he asked me. where do I know that name from? I came away from my thoughts when I heard sasori. "Danielle!?"  I looked at him, I knew sasori  was saying he would take care off him, and I can talk to Gaara to see how he knows me, I just nodded, sasori nodded too, he went back to the fight. "Danielle! do you remember me?" Gaara asked me again. "how do you know me?" I asked him. "I knew you when we were kids, I was your friend along time ago before you lost your memory, I wanted to see you  but everyone said you ran away, but you came back home" he said in a calm voice. "th-this isn't my home anymore and do you want to know why? cause dad said I didn't belong! he said everyone would hate me and they did!" tears ran down my face when I said everyone hated me, I looked at the ground but looked back at Gaara, he looked shocked. "what do you mean your Dad said that?" he asked but before I could say anything sasori called me,  by that I knew I had to go, but before I went I looked at Gaara again. "i'm sorry Gaara but I got to go, when we meet again I will tell you everything, I looked at sasori and ran after him.

                                                               Gaara point of view

when I saw Danielle go Kankuro and Temari came over. "hey Gaara was that Danielle?" Temari asked. "...yeah...it was" I said looking at where Danielle was standing a minute ago. but what did Danielle mean by her dad saying everyone will hate her? I got to find out when I see her again.

                                                       Danielle point of view

when we got back to base I just went to my room, I closed my door and lay on my bed thinking about Gaara. I was his friend before I lost my memory, it was like he cared about me I wonder who he is? I mean I knew him but I can't remember him, I kept on thinking about him until I fell asleep.