the Chunin Exams

Danielle point of view thing

( hey sorry if i get this part wrong I forgot what happened sorry about that)

It's been a few months now i'm remembering my past but only thing I still cant remember Gaara all I know about him is that i'm his friend. "sasuke you ready to go out with me?" I asked sasuke waiting fir him. "yeah i'm coming" we were talking and laughing around until we heard naurto yelling, we ran to where Naurto was. there wasbthis guy with make up on and he had a hoody he was going to hit naruto but sasuke got a small rock and throw it at him, he dropped naurto . sasuke got infront of him "what do you think your doing in someone else's village?" the guy with the make up was about to say something until we saw...Gaara upside down in a tree, he had his arms crossed. "Kankuro you are an embarrassment to our village"  so that's his name. kankuro put his head down looking at the  ground. "s-sorry Gaara" now that sounded like he was scared of him. I was in deep thought about Gaara until I heard sakura's voice.  "do you guys have any permission to be here?" Gaara said they were here for the Chunin Exams. "Chunin Exams?" I heard naurto asked. "I heard of them, the chunin Exams are if you pass all 3 Exams you become a chunin"  when I said that Gaara  looked at me. sasuke called out . "what's your name?" the girl with the four ponytails thought sasuke was asking her." w-what me?" she asked, oh great another fan girl. "no the one beside you". Gaara looked at sasuke. "Gaara  of the desert" he said in a cold voice. I know I don't remember Gaara but I could tell Gaara was interested in sasuke. I looked at gaara to see he had his eyes on me. Gaara and me kept looking at each other until naurto yelled, all eyes were on him. "what about me!" naruto asked getting everyone to look at him.  "not interested" Gaara said looking back at me. "Danielle I see you can remember some of your past..."  before he could say anymore a man said about the chunin  Exams. "the chunin exams  will start now turn your applications in and take one of these number cards in exchange and sit in the seat matching that number, I will hand out the written test!". oh great a written test I'm so not good at these sort of tests. when we sat down at our seat the guy told us about the rules but I wasn't listening until I heard the word cheat. "if you cheat your whole team mates will not be going to the next Exams" he stopped talking and we started. I turned the paper over and I so didn't know how to do it, I only knew half of it.  I looked at everyone who was doing the test nearly everyone I saw was cheating, I saw Gaara doing hand seals. how am I going to do this? I never cheat but I have to this time, I got it! i'll use one of my hands signs and when they write a word it will show me and then I can write it down, Danielle you are good, I smiled to myself.

few hours later

at last the test was done and a girl jumped in the window everyone looked shock that she did that. she told us about the rules and everything like that,  when she was finished talking we went to do the 2nd Exams