the 2nd Exams

i can't remember what happened in the 1st part of the 2nd exams but it will get better.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we were fighting the sound ninjas, rock lee and sasuke got hurt and naurto was knocked out, I wanted to help sasuke somehow. I learned to know what people are thinking or dreaming off. when I put my hand on his head, I saw sasuke and it looked like a kid sasuke, the kid sasuke was crying. "father and mother needn't have died!" I heard sasuke say to someone. "because of you...everyone was killed... our clan was Destroy,  I wasn't strong enough!" sasuke cired. "let them die! you just stood there and watched! because you're nothing but a weakling!" someones with a deep voice said. I came out of sasuke's head. "oh sasuke" I said with a bit of sadness in my voice. 

 I came out of thought about sasuke when I heard sakura's voice. "Ino...why?" sakura looked hurt alot. "did you think I was going to let you make the big sacrifice and hog all the glory in front of sasuke?!" Ino yelled in a evil happy voice "huh? I wonder what happened? "  I asked myself "more of these annoying bugs  from the Konoha  village  have crept in and started swarming"   one of the sound guy ninja said."wh-what are you guys thinking?! these creeps are too dangerous! they'll eat us Alive!! sakura yelled at Ino. "Sakura's got a point I said everyone."nope! no way sorry buddy but that's the way it is! we're the men here! we can't run away when Ino's ready to risk her life fighting! not even if we die! choij said getting ready for  a fight."sorry I dragged you boys into this!! but we are a three-man cell... all for one and one for all" Ino said to the guys."Heh Heh we'll let you of the hook  if you want to run fatty"  another one of the sound  ninja said. 

when choji heard that it sounded like he didn't like them words. "what did that guy just say? I..could've sworn he called me..."  choji eyes started to look like fire " that words a big no-no with chaji...if this guy says it again..."  I looked at shikamrau looking confused  until I got what he  was saying."so shikamrau, what your saying is if someone  calls him fat  he gets angry? I asked making sure I got it  right."yeah he doesn't like it when people call him that..."  shikamrau said sounding  calm. "you're welcome to run away if you can find a hidding place that's big enough fatso" the sound ninja said sounding like he was messing around. "I'M NOT FAT!! I'M JUST PLEASINGLY  PLUMP" great choji lost it...  "PLEASINGLY PLUMP PEOPLE. DOES EVERYONE UNDERSTAND?! DO YOU GET KONOHA AND THE SOUND NINJA ARE AT WAR!!" choji said getting even  more angry. "this is turning into a complete  mess"  shikamrau said sounding a little bored."sakura stay here and watch over your team" Ino yelled to  sakura."right" me and sakura said together. "this is it team Ino up and at em full speed ahead!" Ino  yelled."yes ma am!! "  choji yelled.  " umm  what they even talking about? shikamrau said, I smiled at them." man ino's team is weird but I guess that's why I  like this place. I said in my head

."it's on you Choji!" I yelled to choji."Ino-shika-cho-boar-deer-butterfly formation!! followed by konoha-style physical art the nikudan sensha, or human juggernaut!!" when choji used his hand signs he changed into a ball, the guy who called choji fatty and fatso he was about to hit the sound guy but the other guy of the sound was about to hit choji,  he was to late,shikamaru  used his hand signs to stop the sound ninja."oh no you don't! since you've been the biggest pain in everyone's butt...Art of me-and-my-shadow!!" the guy who shikamaru got, can't move  cause of shikamaru shadow, he didn't know why he couldn't move until he say the shadow  I  heard a 'Augh!!'  I  looked over, choji must of hit him cause I  see him on the ground. ".wh-what are you doing at a time like this Dosu! "said the sound ninja girl. "so that's his name Dosu?" I  thought to myself.