one mission done and another one comes along

Danielle point of view

I was asleep until I heard a knock on my door, I didn't say anything but my door opened. "Danielle get up we got a mission" sasori said throwing my blankets off me. "aww again?" I asked moaning that we had to go on another misson. "yeah Itachi and Deidara didn't do their mission  because Itachi had to fight sasuke" sasori said with a bored tone. "aww I don't want to go!" I moaned more. "well your  coming with me if you like it or not" he said getting fed up with me moaning. "what you going to do?" I asked him. sasori smirked a little at me, I wondered what he was doing until he lifted me up on his back. "this!" sasori said as he lifted me up in his back. "huh?...hey put me down!" I said hitting his back like a little kid. "no way"  he said to me laughing a little. I kept hitting his back but it didn't work.
 a few hours later we were far away from base, I knew sasori wasn't going to put me down so I waited and waited. when he put me down about 5 hours later I looked around, there was gates right in front of me, the funny thing is I remember this place but don't know where I remember it. "sasori where are we?" I asked wondering to see if I remembered the name. "at the leaf" sasori just said as he walked in front of me a little. leaf? I knew that village.

                                                       Flash back

"Danielle! it's good to see you again!" a guy said with yellow hair. He looked kinda hyper all the time. "hey Naurto I missed you! so where's sasuke?" I asked wondering where my other friend was. "oh he's running away from sakura. she won't leave him alone!" Naruto started laughing as he thought about sasuke running from sakura. "aww poor him" I said laughing a little. "hey Naurto is that sasuke running?" I asked as I saw a guy who looked like sasuke running. "yeah looks like it! sasuke over here!" naruto yelled waving his hands. he ran up and hugged me "Danielle. it's good to see you again" sasuke said as he hugged me. " yeah back at ya" I laughed as I hugged him back

                                                 Flash back ended

"Danielle!?" sasori yelled at me. "huh? oh sorry...so what are we doing?" I asked. "we got to get sasuke to come with us" sasori just said as he started to walk.  "ok lets go then!" I walked  beside sasori as I said it.
 when we went in to the leaf we went to find this sasuke guy.  we found him at the training ground. sasori used his hand signs, we ran out to talk to him but when I saw him, he was the sasuke I saw in my flash back, when I could remember my life. when he saw me he was shocked. "Danielle is that you?" I just nodded. "where have you been?" sasuke asked me, "haven't you heard? I lost my  memory" I said to sasuke. "yes I heard you lost your memory and you left the sand village, Danielle do you remember me?" sasuke asked me." well I heard of you but then I had a flash back so yeah I do remember you a little" I said to sasuke trying to explain.
 "Danielle!" I hear sasori call me, I turned around to face him. "Danielle are you going to help me?" sasori asked looking at me. "no sasori, I remember a bit of my past, I remember my friends, I want to stay here sasori" I said as I turned back to sasuke, I smiled at him. "fine i'll do it myself!" sasori ran at sasuke but I got in front of sasori, he stopped and looked at me. "sasori if you go through with this then you will have to deal with me" I said in the middle of sasuke and sosari. "fine see you Danielle" tas he said that he was gone.
"Danielle?" sasuke asked me. "yeah sasuke?" I asked wonderign what he was going to tell me. "it's good to see you again" he said with a smirk. "yeah it's good to see you and to be back" I said to him with a smile. "so are you staying with us?" sasuke asked me.  "yep" was all I said.  "but what about your home?" he asked me. "I can't go back there" I said in a sad voice. "what do you mean?" he asked wondering what I meant. "I will tell you later....sasuke? could you come with me so I can get a house?" I asked as sasuke smiled. "Danielle I  got two rooms so you can sleep in my house" he said I didnt know what to think of it, but I decided to say yes. "thank you" I hugged sasuke again to say thank you to him, he hugged back.

we heard yelling coming our way and I knew that was naurto, even though I lost my memory but after the flash back I can remember sasuke and naurto. we broke apart when we heard Naurto, he ran to us and when he saw me, he hugged me. "hey Danielle welcome back!" naruto said in his cheerful voice. "Naurto it's good to be back" I said hugging back. "naurto could you tell the third hokage that Danielle is staying with us?" sasuke asked naruto. "yeah be right back!" naruto yelled running off. "so hows this Gaara guy who you always talked about?" sasuke asked me wondering who he was. "I don't remember him but I have met him" I said in a sad voice. sauske just nodded. "do you  remember where I live? I thought for a minute but I couldn't remember. "not really" I just said, sauske smiled at me. "i'll show you" we walked to his place and I soon remembered it.he showed me where the room was and we both said goodnight to each other.  "good night sasuke" I said smiling.  "good night Danielle" he also said with a smile.