uchiha sasuke vs Akado yoroi

Danielle point of view

when the board showed sasuke and yoroi i looked around me naruto looked shocked i think, sasuke looked like he was ready for anything, sakura looked worried, Gaara looked like he couldn't care less and lee was looking at sasuke. and that guy hayate was talking about yoroi and sasuke have been selected to compete in the first fight, he asked if there was any objections but yoroi said none and sasuke said i'm good. uhhhhh it's time for the first round to commence all right everyone other than the two combatants should move to the upper gallery now. we all did what he said but then we saw kakashi. but me,sakura and naruto kept walking cause we had to go up to the upper part but i only walked a few steps until i heard sasuke and kakashi talking.

sasuke... don't use the sharingan.

how did you know?

if the spell-mark on your neck is allowed to run rampant the consequences will change your life.

i figured.

if they see any sign of that the match will be suspended and i'll be forced to stop you please don't forget that.

suspended?!

after i saw sasuke put his hand on his neck i went up the stairs when i got to my team naruto ask me where i was. hey Danielle where were you!!! oh i was getting something that's all. naruto just nodded then looked back at the fight what was going to start i smiled at naruto but before i could watch the match start i saw gaara looking at me i looked back at him Gaara or me didn't break our staring but then Gaara broke it when that match was about to start i kept looking at  Gaara for a little bit longer but then looked at the match.

all right please begin!

shall i start

go for it

when sasuke said go for it yoroi took out shuriken he throw them at sasuke, sasuke ran at him but he got hit with the shuriken he fell to the ground then yoroi put his hand on sasuke's head there was a blue glow on yoroi's hand it looked like he was trying to take sasuke's strength but then sasuke kicked him yoroi fell to the ground sasuke got up and yoroi got up too.

uchiha sasuke...this is all he can do? when i heard Gaara say i looked at him but he was still looking at the fight. but then i heard yelling from naruto. HOW CAN YOU STILL CALL YOURSELF UCHIHA SASUKE?! YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO YOURSELF!! AREN'T YOU EMBARRASSED TO HAVE EVERYONE SEE YOU AS A BIG LOSER?! i looked at sasuke and it looked like naruto gave him a idea to win the fight.

you couldn't have picked a worse time to let your mind wander!!

yoroi was about to hit sasuke until sasuke move out of the way then he went down to the floor yoroi didn't know where sasuke went until sasuke kick him up in the air everyone looked shock. hey isn't that rock lee's move i ask sakura she nodded.

after this i'll limit myself to my own special skills but for now it's over.sasuke was about to do the last move but his curse mark came but then the curse mark was gone. after that sasuke was better again he kick yoroi then sasuke kicked him again

SHISHIRENDAN! BARRAGE OF LIONS!

but then sasuke fell to the floor, hayate put his hand on yoroi but then he turned round to see sasuke was standing up.

i'm halting this match before it goes any further in other words uchiha sasuke is the champion of the first battle and advances past the preliminaries to the next level! i smiled to myself when sasuke won naruto was yelling he did it but then naruto yelled to sasuke.

hey sasuke you won but in such an uncool way and you came out looking like you're the one who got beat up! shut up clown. hah they keep say mean things to each other and it does make me laugh but we all know that they are best friend. but i saw kakashi standing near sasuke i wanted to know what they were talking about so i used one of my hand signs to hear them. i'll handle him he can come with me right now i'll seal away the curse mark. can't this wait i want to watch everyone else compete. no don't let your emotions cloud your judgment this thing is spreading like a disease and it's already close to the point of no return i let  you have your own way once and it's only made you greedy. well least sasuke is getting his curse sealed... right let's get the next match going. we looked at the board again this time it was Zaku vs shino