Haruno sakura vs Yamanaka Ino

Danielle point of view

when sakura went down the stairs i looked at Ino she looked shock but then she went down stairs too.

so sakura it's you and me going head to head. i never saw it coming.

sakura took of her headband but she looked like she was thinking of something. but then she was out of it.

understand this i'm never letting you anywhere near sasuke.

WHAT?!

you're not even his type and i'm notthe weak,needy little girl i used to be. you're not even on my radar now.

sakura i think you've forgotten who you're talking to. don't cop an attitude with me you little crybaby.

aw man! sakura just cross the line that Ino chick scares me silly said naruto.sakura's not trying to throw her weight around and she's not the kind who'd bully someone just to be cruel. she's just making sure Ino is too riled up to think of going easy on her for old time's sake. 

Ino that day, you helped me to believe in myself and i've hung on to that ever since thinking how cool it would be if all the nice things you said were ture. i wanted to be just like you working toward that goal is what made me good enough to be here today. that's why when we fight, i'm giving it everything that i've got. none of this will mean a thing unless i've equaled you and surpassed you!!

LETS DO THIS FAIR AND SQUARE!

they both ran at each other sakura made clones sakura ran so fast Ino didn't see her until sakura punched her. she must of used the chakra to her feet.

i may have been a crybaby back in the day but who's crying now? come on Ino stop holding back. i know you can do better than this.

if that's the way you want it fine by me. the gloves  are off!!

then sakura and Ino ran at each other again they tried to make a punch at each other but they blocked them then they jumped back but then they punched each other right in the face they both fell back.

you can't be my equal it's unthinkable!!

you're right. the magnitude of your obsession with your long, flowing hair and superficial appearnces is peerless i'm just no match for you!

hah looks like ino is falling into sakura's trap and making fun of Ino....but then Ino cut al her hair to make it short....why would she do that?

ha ha you fool!

this is nothing

this ends now. i'm gonna make your lips say i give up!

i understand your impatience but you're wasting your time. i see what you're planning shintenshin no jutsu the mind transfer technique.

after that little bit i cut myself off because i was getting board but after i heard Naruto yelling at sakura i wanted to know what was going on it looked like ino done the shintenshin no jutse but it looked like it didn't work then sakura and Ino were running at each other it looks like this is the end. after they ran at each other they both punched each other then they both fell to the ground.

neither candidate is able to continue. as a result of simultaneous knockouts neither combatant in the fourth battle moves past the preliminary round!

after that sakura and Ino were up with us again. i guess looking at sakura and Ino they made me want to curry on my Goal i looked at Gaara he was looking back at me.and i goal is to save Gaara from darkness i guess i will need help and i know who can help me i looked back at the fifth fight it looked like it was going to be tenten and Temari

i heard sakura and ino talking but i kept watching the fight  but i did hear  some stuff what they were talking about. by the way you've blossomed into a lovely flower but then they started fight over sasuke again hah i guess even though they fight but they will always be friends even though naruto and sasuke don't know it yet but even if they fight too but they will always be friends