coming back to all the fights

Danielle point of view

                                                               few weeks later

it was a few weeks since i left the leaf so i could get stronger and i feel now i gotten stronger so i'm going back to the leaf to see Gaara and everyone else. i went back to the training ground just to say good bye to it but when i got there i stayed in the training ground under a tree i closed my eye's just for a few minutes until i felt someone in front of me i opened my eye's to see Alfie.

hey Alfie. hey why you in the training ground? i should ask you the same. but if you want to know i'm leaving. why i thought you liked it here? i do but i only came here for one reason and that was to get stronger and i'm stronger now so i'm going back to where i belong. ok but Danielle before you go i want to tell you that i really like you. Alfie i like you to your my friend but i love someone else i'm sorry. it's ok Danielle see you sometime then. yeah until next time Alfie. after that i was gone as i did before i jump to tree to tree until i got to the leaf when i got there everyone was just talking until Ino told everyone to look up. hey guys!! i jumped down from where i was standing. hey Danielle where have you been! said naruto. hah i been training. it's good to see you all again. i turned around to Gaara he was looking at me i smiled then went over to him. hey Gaara i've missed you then with out knowing what i was doing i hugged him Gaara didn't put his arms around me for a few minutes but the he did. i've missed you to Danielle. i smiled when i heard that from Gaara but then we broke the hug. do you still remember what i said to you before i left? yes...you said you care about me and you always will. and i still care for you. Danielle? yeah naruto? do you want to go train? yeah sure. well see you later Gaara. then i went over to naruto we started to walk to the training ground but before we were gone from Gaara. i looked over at him he was looking back at me but then i looked back in front of me. when we got to the training ground i showed naruto how strong i got. hey Danielle i know you got stronger but why do you need it? i need to be stronger so no one will think i'm weak anymore and there's someone i need to help. like you? Gaara. but he wont let you help him so how can you help him with out him pushing you away. i don't know naruto but i know one thing when i try to help Gaara you, me and Gaara are just the same and that's why i need your help too. ok i'll help. thank you naruto. hey naruto it's getting dark i better go back home. sure Danielle by the way we are going back to the tower tomorrow. ok thanks naruto. i said good bye to naruto then i walked to my place if only Gaara knew how i feel about him.

the next day

my team mates got up really early but we seem to have made it to the tower in time cause it was about to start naruto and neji went down to the training ground thing and they started naurto try not to get hit but he did he was in a bad state but then he got the 9 tail foxs out of him to give him some power to still fight and naruto won. but then it was sasuke and Gaara but sasuke wasn't there yet so it went on to kankuro but he withdraw from it so i think they are up to something but what i don't know so then it was me and temari.

hey Danielle win this! said naruto. i just nodded then i jumped down when the guy said begin temari ran at me but i moved out of the way then i used my hand signs GREAT BREAK THROUGH JUTSU! i sucked in air then blow it out there was a big gust of wind and object headed for Temari she moved out of the way but one object hit her. but then she used ninart kamaitachi wind scythe. but i didn't have any weapons but it did knock me to the ground. but i got up pretty fast then i ran behind temari she didn't knew i was there until the last minute and thats when i kicked her she fell to the ground with a big bang when she got up i used one more hand sign cause i knew it was over. DESERT COFFIN JUTSU! like my sand did before it was suffocating her i heard kankuro ask would i really kill her. but at the last minute i let go and all the sand was gone when the sand was gone i knew Temari wouldn't do anything cause she would try to get air. when i heard i won i ran over to temari i hold out a hand for her she just looked at me. you do know that i wouldn't kill my friends i only done that cause i always win when i do that hand sign when i said that she smiled and took my hand then Naurto ran to me and hugged me. i knew you could do it!!  haha ok naruto you can put me down. Danielle do you still have feelings for you know? yeah i do my feelings for him have gotten stronger i just wish he knew how i feel. maybe he will someday. yeah maybe. we all came back to our places and it looks like it Gaara and sasuke i just hope Gaara will be careful