Hyuga hinata vs hyuga neji

Danielle point of view

Neji... big brother.

i never dreamed we'd find ourselves fighting each other lady Hinata.

she's his sister!? both are members of konoha's oldest and most illustrious family through whose veins flows the most elite and accomplished blood the hyuga clan but they're not brother and sister. then how are they related? well it's complicated i guess you could say they're related in the same way that a tree branch is related to the trunk. branch and trunk? i think master kakashi is trying to say hinata is a member of the main branch of the hyuga clan and neji is a member of the cadet branch that supports it. after i said that lee cut in so i let him go on but i cut myself off until i heard neji saying stuff what were pretty mean he was saying what my dad said that hinata doesn't belong the stuff what neji was saying was making me think of what my dad said to me it got to me hearing all off it i couldn't hear it i had to get out so i ran down to the door to get out i saw Gaara watching me but i didn't care i just had to get out of there when i got out into the air i calm down but all i could hear was naruto yelling wow you can hear him anywhere when i got back in side hinata was fighting neji. hey Danielle where did you go? oh i had to get some air.

i don' want to run anymore bug brother Neji lets fight

both of each other ran they were trying to hit each other but none could hit each other until hinata hit him but then Neji got her she spat out blood but she still went on with the fight but the neji grabbed hinata arm he seen a lot of spots but then neji pushed her she fell to the ground but then hinata spat out more blood then hinata tried to hit him again but he hit her there was alot of blood coming out of her lips again but she tried it again but neji hit her she fell down on the floor there was more blood on the floor but she got up but she was weak.

why are you getting up? if you push too far you really will die.

it's because now the person i've admired for so long is finally watching me and in front of him i can't bear to look uncool. after hinata said that neji was going to run at her again until everyone stopped him.

neji the match is already over

but then ninata fell to the floor. we all went to her she didn't look good 

you may as well accept who you are once a failure always a failure.

atfer neji said that naruto ran at him but lee stopped him. after lee told him to stop hinata spat more blood after they took hinata away naruto touched her blood then he pointed to neji.

I VOW TO WIN!

when we got up the stairs Gaara's brother called naruto so i went with naruto to see what he wanted.

hey you're a funny guy i like that. well you're not funny at all and i don't like that! when naruto said that i couldn't keep my laugher in it was just to funny. what do you want? well you see it's about that neji guy but... i'm gonna get that guy!! fin fin but that's not what i asked

now then it's time for the next fight. we looked at the board but it didn't say anything yet and Gaara was already down there.

Don't keep me waiting.

but then the board came up it was Gaara and rock lee. huh let's see what Gaara can do