Tenten vs Temari and some other fights

Danielle point of view

wow how could Temari do that in just a few minute's? but don't you know how she fights since she is your friend said Naruto. well yeah but Temari must of got stronger.

how dull it's a shame really

the winner of the fifth round match is Temari!

what's Temari smirking about? hey Danielle what's her story said naruto. huh? what do you mean naruto? well that Temari girl just throw Tenten have a look. huh what?! is she mad she souldn't do that!..huh? where's lee? down there he stopped Tenten from falling said naruto.

nice catch!

what's wrong with you?! that's not how you treat a worthy opponent especially not one you've just defeated!!

oh shut up! get yourself and that loser out of my way.

lee was about to kick Temari but she blocked it

just as i thought you're not so fast after all

Temari get back up here! you've already been declared the winner how long do you intend to trifle with that homely little prince charming?

hey wait that sounded like Garra

had enough now lee? my dear friends from sand if you don't mind i'd like to offer a word of advice be prepared you have no idea how strong this boy really is.

after gui's talk about lee i looked at Gaara he looked kinda angry and a little shock i think, i kept looking at Gaara until sakura yelled don't you lose to them naruto. sakura are you already feeling better?! don't mind me you just worry about yourself if you let yourself lose now you'll be a disgrace  to all men! and sasuke will never let you live it down. r-really. thanks naruto for helping me out before Ino almost had me until i heard you obnoxious voice trumpeting that ridiculous battle cry. yeah i sure saved your butt! y-you. heh same old same old. OKAY MY TURN! I'M GOOD TO GO. WHO THINKS HE CAN TAKE ME?!

we all looked at the board and it looks like it's nara shikamaru vs kin tsuchi

i really wasnt watching this fight but i knew who would win, it would be shikamaru. and what you know i was right. the next fight is naruto and kiba. naruto looked shocked but then he yelled. WELL IT'S ABOUT TIME!! THANKS FOR BEING  PATIENT, EVERYONE! I'M GONNA MAKE THIS WORTH YOUR WAIT. huh looks like naruto and kiba go way back but i bet naruto will win peolpe may think naruto is a fool but naruto is strong and he will get stronger as time go's on. the fight began kiba used this hand sign to make him like a dog he ran at naruto just like a dog after kiba ran at naruto he thought he was out already but then naruto stood up. DON'T UNDERESTIMATE ME!!! kiba was going to run at naruto again but  there was smoke but then when the smoke was gone kiba dog bit him but it was naruto but then naruto let go of kiba's arm but i was laughing my head off but i tried to keep it in. YEAH NARUTO YOU GO! i had to say that but after i said that tthe dog and kiba were both the same they ran at naruto, naruto was down but then he got up. heh i guess Naruto isn't giving up that easy. but then kiba ran at naruto again he had to jump out of the way. but then there was smoke again but when the smoke was gone we all saw 3 kiba's naruto must of turned into kiba. hah naruto has thought this one out if naurto transforms into kiba then the real kiba won't know which one is naruto if he attacks either one he risks taking out his partner likewise akamaru doesn't know which kiba is his masterand which one is naruto so akamaru can't attack naruto is the only one who knows for sure that both of the others are his enemies, so he can attack either one with impunity!! i said to everyone.kiba thought he could smell naruto so he punch one of the kiba but it was akamaru. then he ran at the other kiba but that was akamaru and then naruto ran at kiba and kicked him in the face. i get it! after kiba's nose exposed naruto's deceit naruto waited until kiba punched him and then transfformed himself into akamaru!! by timing it precisely naruto tricked kiba into thinking that the man beast transformation had come indone and that he'd taken out akamaru instead! said sakura.kiba then got crows from his hands then he jumpped at naruto but then something happened kiba was holding his face and then naruto used his cloneshis clones ran at kiba then they all kicked him kiba fell falling to the ground after that kiba was out.

and the winner is uzumarki naruto!

we all looked at the board again it was hyuga hinata vs hyuga neji