my fight. i got to win.

Danielle point of view

i jumped down from the stairs waiting for shikamaru when he came down he said:

this is going to be a drag.

hah it's nice to know that.

all right then begin!!

after he said begin shikamaru didn't take long on using his shadow i jumped out of the way then i used my hand sign WIND STYLE:  ROTATING SHURIKEN JUTSU! when i said that, my 4 shuriken throw in the air with my gust of wind but then shikamaru jumped out of the way but i can control the wind so i moved my arm so my shuriken  would hit him, he kept on running but he wasn't fast he got cut on the arm but it wasn't to bad. but then he tried to use his shadows again but i jumped out of the way but fell on the floor i was bout to get up but i was got in the shadow.

looks like you weren't looking what you were doing. after that i got something in my hand i smirked at him, he was wondering why i was smirking then i got one of my shuriken and throw it at him he thorw one at me but i used my hand sign WIND STYLE: RUMBLEING WIND WALL JUTSU! there was a gust of wind it was spinning around me then once the shuriken was near me the wind blocked me from the shuriken.

                                                            Gaara point of view

hey Gaara did Danielle do wind when you were kids? said kankuro.....no it was sand just like mind. but if Danielle cant remember her sand jutsu then she will remember it soon.

                                                    Danielle point of view

after i used my wall wind jutsu i tried to get free of his shadow i knew you could do it but you have to be really strong to break free  but then i was able to move my arms so i tried to move my legs but it didn't work. grrrr i got to win this fight. i tried to think of something but i couldn't until i grabbed a line of shikamaru shadow when i looked at him, his face was in shock i just smirked then pulled his shadow line really hard then he went frying and then his shadow was gone i moved out of the way and throw more shuriken but before i could throw them i fell to the ground i knew it was my curse mark but i wasn't going to let it beat me i got up off the floor nnd then the pain was gone. i was about to throw the shuriken but was stop when shikamaru said:

why do you want to win so bad?

you want to know why?! because i want to show people i'm not weak like i was when i was little!

what do you mean you want to show people your not weak?

well i guess no one knows what happened when i lost my memory. i was little i was a happy kid playing with my best friend Gaara but when i lost my memory i was laying on my mum's lap back then i couldn't control my powers i was asleep i killed  mum when i was asleep i thought she was just asleep i called her name but she didn't open her eye's i called again nothing happened i kept on calling but still nothing happened then i knew she was dead my dad came over to us i was crying my eye's out but dad just hugged me and said everything was going to be ok but what i didn't know was dad wanted me dead cause i killed my mum i thought he loved me but he did when i turned 13 years old he told me i didn't belong he said i was a monster he said everyone would hate me. after that he throw me out of the house he doesn't let me see my brother i had no where to go and i couldn't remember anyone even if i did i didn't know if anyone would understand so i got a little apartment of the money i had left but soon after dad said everyone would hate me everyone did hate me i couldn't take it anymore so i just ran away i didn't know where i was going but i just ran i nearly died in the woods cause i was so weak. i sometimes still got dreams about it even if it was a long time ago i still have that dream! after what i did i feel like i am a monster. after i said all of this tears ran down my face.

is that why you need to get stronger to get revenge on your dad!

what?! no i want to get stronger so no one thinks i'm a weak little kid i was back then! cause you don't know how i felt back then you don't have the same dream over and over again and again!! no one understands me!!! not anymore. no one knows the pain i feel. and if i want to be stronger i got to win!

well if that's how you feel i'll show you how to share your pain!

after that i was trying to lift him up with my wind but it came out in sand it lifted him up just like my wind but i didn't know how to control it until i had a back flash of how to use it.

                                                                 Gaara point of view

so is this what Danielle's Dad did to her? she's not happy anymore because of him i thought she was still happy but she was hiding her pain her sadness. i can feel her pain i can feel her hurt i guess Danielle is like me she needs me as much as i need her.

                                                          Danielle point of view

i kept him up there for a bit tears still falling down my face but then i dropped him he fell with a big bang but he didn't get hurt much but then everything stopped and i was the winner so i went over to shikamaru i put my hand out to him he took it then stood up i let go of his hand then before i walked off i stopped near him.

sorry. no one can share my pain i have but thank you for trying to help. after that i walked back to my team.

hey Danielle you ok?! said naruto. yeah i'm fine thanks naruto.

after that the next fight was the sound ninja and choji

feelings or just stone cold (Gaara love story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें