few weeks later

Danielle point of view

it's been a few weeks since Gaara kissed me and now he doesn't talk to me much what is really great not. i got out of bed and went to the door to see Gaara was about to knock on the door but he stopped when he saw me. hey Gaara i said with a smile. we need to talk. ok sure. i let Gaara into my room and he came in he sat on my bed i sat next to him. look Danielle i'm sorry about when i kissed you i just well....i cut Gaara off by putting my finger on his lips. gaara it's ok i always wanted to tell you that well i love you Gaara. once i said it Gaara's eye's widen. i love you to Danielle i smiled at Gaara then he kissed me. he pushed me onto the bed. he started to kiss me again he licked my bottom lip to let him in so i did he filled my mouth leaving nothing untouched but he got board of  this so he broke the kiss he started kissing down my neck he found a soft spot i moaned. then he stopped and took his shirt and my shirt off then his jeans then mine then i got on top of him i took his boxes off and my pants i looked down at him and started to blush but then i bent down then put him in my mouth.Danielle what are yo....ahhhh he said i just smirked then i moved my head up and down i heard him moaning away so i knew he liked it once i stopped i looked at Gaara he looked sad that it stopped but then he got back on top of me he looked at me to say is it ok i just nodded then he went in me i  scream in pain but i knew that was going to happen. oh my gosh are you ok? do you want me to stop? Gaara said to me. no its fine it happens to all girls when it their first time Gaara just nodded then he started to go slow but then he started to thrust into me i was going to scream in pain again but i bit my lower lip to stop myself but soon after the pain it started to be pleasure.....

and i will let you think of the rest :)

1 month after the night.

TEMARI! i screamed frommy bed and Temari came in. whats wrong? Temari what am i going to do i'm having a baby and i don't know what Gaara will do. i'm sure he will be happy don't worry. are you sure? yeah just tell Gaara. tell me what we looked at my door room to see Gaara Temari walked out of my room so it was just me and Gaara. what's wrong Danielle? Gaara asked me worried. Gaara what would you do if you were a father? i would be shocked but i would be happy why? he asked me. your a father Gaara. his eye's widen then he ran to the window yell i'm a father. EVERYONE I'M A FATHER! then he ran door stairs and did the same i just laughed my head off and from then on in i knew me and Gaara would be together for a very long long long time to come.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey you still writing? Gaara asked me. yeah i'm finished now i said with a smile. then my kids  Ayoka and Aiko came in and gave me a hug i smiled and laughed at the same time Gaara came over to me and kissed me on the head i looked up at him and kissed him on the lips.

i'm Danielle like you know and this is my happy ending.

hey i hopeyou enjoyed this and this was my first time writing....well you know well i hopw you liked it. :)